• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shooting at Children's Hospital in WI

Serapis

Navy Veteran
Breaking news for a shooting at Children's Hospital in Milwaukee? Anyone hear anything else?

I hope no one was hurt (besides the suspect). Its odd that all this crap is getting reported the way it is on the eve of the 1 year anniversary of the psycho in Connecticut (i refuse to say or type his name).

All this crap about protecting the children, yet the children arent even a concern.
A law enforcement source confirms to FOX6 News that a “wanted person” was shot and wounded by police at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin. The source also says the subject is in custody and all police are okay.

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
I hope no one was hurt (besides the suspect). Its odd that all this crap is getting reported the way it is on the eve of the 1 year anniversary of the psycho in Connecticut (i refuse to say or type his name).

All this crap about protecting the children, yet the children arent even a concern.

View attachment 85089

well then, thats all that matters [laugh] as long as the police are safe, everything is ok

Back
Top Bottom