• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shooting at Amazon Warehouse Leaves One Dead, One Wounded

Reptile

NES Member
A woman is dead and a man wounded following a shooting at an Amazon fulfillment center in Jacksonville, Florida, authorities say.

Police are calling the fatal shooting a “domestic incident” involving two people who are believed to have been Amazon employees.

Jacksonville Sheriff’s deputies arrived to the facility at around 7:30 p.m. on Tuesday night and discovered a 22-year-old black female and an injured black male, both suffering from gunshot wounds.

The woman was declared dead at the scene, and the man was transported to a hospital in unknown condition.

Another murder-suicide a**h*** who gets the order wrong...

Also. WTF?

Another deadly shooting took place at the same fulfillment center on June 29 when two suspects opened fire outside the building, killing a 20-year-old man waiting to apply for a job and grazing two other bystanders.

Police have reportedly been called to the facility at least 182 times so far this year.

hope the deputies got statements saying the african woman was already dead when they got there.

I call BS. When I was working at Amazon, guns were strictly prohibited on company property! And we know that everyone follows company policies, right?

A woman is dead and a man wounded following a shooting at an Amazon fulfillment center in Jacksonville, Florida, authorities say.

Police are calling the fatal shooting a “domestic incident” involving two people who are believed to have been Amazon employees.

Jacksonville Sheriff’s deputies arrived to the facility at around 7:30 p.m. on Tuesday night and discovered a 22-year-old black female and an injured black male, both suffering from gunshot wounds.

The woman was declared dead at the scene, and the man was transported to a hospital in unknown condition.

How sad. Where is BLM now? And where are all the riots? Black people kill other black people at an alarming rate, and yet no one from an organization that believes that black lives matter has anything to say. And what about all the black kids that are shot by other black people? Who speaks for them?

I have a great idea...Ban Amazon and you can eliminate shootings at Amazon fullfillment centers !

I have not ordered from Amazon.com in over a year. Tired of their nonsense.

I recently received a $100 Amazon gift card. I gave it away to the local food bank. I'm done with their BS...

I recently received a $100 Amazon gift card. I gave it away to the local food bank. I'm done with their BS...
Good on you, but I'd be surprised if that card made it out of the mailroom...

I call BS. When I was working at Amazon, guns were strictly prohibited on company property! And we know that everyone follows company policies, right?
I believe you pass through metal detectors on both the way in and out. Out is more like a TSA screening.

No. Temperature check screening station, but no metal detectors. Maybe after this...
Yup, the day they pulled the metal detectors shit started growing feet and walking out the door.

About two weeks ago I found an empty box that used to contain one of these.
Amazon product ASIN B086MHR7D9View: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B086MHR7D9/ref=twister_B08C2W6RVF?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Seriously, I don't understand why they don't have the smaller more valuable items in a separate section that only specific people can access. Instead they just leave everything in the open where any of the ankle bracelet wearing shitf***s can grab it.

Edit: As for the topic of the OP, Jacksonville. Nuff said.

yes...happened in Jacksonville. My BIL lives down there and needs a job. I told my wife to tell him there should be a job opening there and he should apply.

How sad. Where is BLM now? And where are all the riots? Black people kill other black people at an alarming rate, and yet no one from an organization that believes that black lives matter has anything to say. And what about all the black kids that are shot by other black people? Who speaks for them?
you're wasting your bold face allotment. you know no liberal person, corporation, professional sport organization, or main stream media will ever address the hypocrisy

No. Temperature check screening station, but no metal detectors. Maybe after this...
Yup, the day they pulled the metal detectors shit started growing feet and walking out the door.

About two weeks ago I found an empty box that used to contain one of these.
Amazon product ASIN B086MHR7D9View: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B086MHR7D9/ref=twister_B08C2W6RVF?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Seriously, I don't understand why they don't have the smaller more valuable items in a separate section that only specific people can access. Instead they just leave everything in the open where any of the ankle bracelet wearing shitf***s can grab it.

Edit: As for the topic of the OP, Jacksonville. Nuff said.
I didn't realize they pulled the metal detectors from the warehouses. It was a PITA getting in and out of the Fall River facility. I havent been in there in a few years though.

They kill each other because white people oppress them.

Back
Top Bottom