• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

shooters world powder

mac1911

NES Member
Anyone been using the powders offered under the shooters world name. Looks like its made by lovex powder?

I was looking for a few folks to go in on a order to max out hazmat.
No one wanted to go in on it. To bad as it was inexpensive and i have slowly heard some good things .

Friend of mine uses it for 9 115's, but is fairly new to reloading.
He seems to like it with cast coated, I didn't notice any excessive smoke or loud reports with it.
I'll ask him if he finds it dirty or sooty.
I gave him a 1/2 lb of titegroup to compare it to.

I've tried Ultimate Pistol and Heavy Pistol. Seem fine. Got free hazmat when I ordered mine (on two separate occasions). That's how they got me the first time since what I really needed then was primers (Cabelas sucks at keeping components in stock). Sign up for emails from the dealer to catch the free hazmat deal if it comes again.

I've tried Ultimate Pistol and Heavy Pistol. Seem fine. Got free hazmat when I ordered mine (on two separate occasions). That's how they got me the first time since what I really needed then was primers (Cabelas sucks at keeping components in stock). Sign up for emails from the dealer to catch the free hazmat deal if it comes again.
PM is in-bound

Back
Top Bottom