• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shooters outpost

If anybody stops here today would you be so kind as to inform me if they see any of the xm855 cans for sale.
Thanks

I got there a little after 4:00 Just sold the last one they said. No .22LR either. 9 they posted 2 boxes but were letting you take 4. LOTS of .45ACP, .40,.38, .357 and other stuff in stock at reasonable prices for the current climate.

Sidenote, first time in there. Those guys there are the friendliest people I have dealt with in a long time.

I just got back home with 4 boxes of American Eagle 9m. They had plenty on the shelf along with plenty of Blazer Brass. They had cases of both just waiting for the shelves to clear so they could re-stock. Lots of cases of .45 and .40 as well.

The American Eagle 9m was $14.99 for 50 rounds and the Blazer Brass was $13.99 for 50 rounds. 4 box limit.

50 round boxes of blazer brass 9 at 14 a box. Limit 4. About 100 boxes left?

556 in stock. Fiocchi. 250 rounds for 115 I think? Had to ask the guy at the counter for it

-------------
Officer, I wasn't texting and driving, I was posting on NES using Tapatalk

I don't normally carry too much cash but luckily today I did and managed to grab the 250 bulk Fiocchi 5.56 ($115) in a can and 4 boxes of blazer brass. I didn't ask how much of the 5.56 they had left. They also had .223 but I didn't get any details. And if you are there getting ammo and are looking for a BCG, you can run up the road to Riley's they have about 8 R Guns Nickel Boron BCG's for $175.

Don't know. The guy said they had over a hundred of them but I don't know how long it has taken to move them.

I don't normally carry too much cash but luckily today I did and managed to grab the 250 bulk Fiocchi 5.56 ($115) in a can and 4 boxes of blazer brass. I didn't ask how much of the 5.56 they had left. They also had .223 but I didn't get any details. And if you are there getting ammo and are looking for a BCG, you can run up the road to Riley's they have about 8 R Guns Nickel Boron BCG's for $175.

What was the grain on the 556. I didn't catch it. Also the 'cans' are Plano Plastic ones, just a FYI for everyone.

I'm going to before I make the drive up there. Figured other folks would benefit from the info too though.

Yeah, if I was looking to drive over there today, I'd want to know... Issue is, by the time it's posted here, the ammo could be gone. Last weekend they had 50 round boxes, think it was a 2 box per person limit (.223)...

Past experience says limit 1, unconfirmed

-------------

Too far for me to drive there. It will be gone before I get there. Anyone nearby want to pick some up for me? I'll paypal you the money. [smile]

Federal 556, unknown grain. About 30 cans left. Behind ammo counter. Have to ask. 9mm blazer brass is dwindling, maybe 100 boxes left. $14, 2 box limit per cal. Fiocchi 9 was 16 a box

-------------

Last time I was there they had plenty of 9mm. Limit 4 boxes per customer. Around $15/box too, which, these days, is decent price.

Blazer 9mm $13.99 box of 50, 2 box limit. Fiochi .233, $24.99 box of 50. 2 box limit. That was today. Plenty of handgun ammo. Shelves were flush this morning.

sent from the T3

Back
Top Bottom