Shooter's Outpost on Bumpfire stocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think most of the disdain for SO comes not from the "we don't sell them" part but from what's implied by "We don't, we never have and we never will."

Personally, I don't dislike SO because of this. There are plenty of other reasons to dislike SO.

That's about as pompous as the statement from the clerk there who wouldn't sell me a 15-22 magazine to TAKE UP TO MY HOUSE IN NH, because MA.

We don't sell mags to m@ssholes, never have, never will.

I respect their decision to kowtow to Maura. I hope they respect my decision to go and buy it at Riley's - 15 minutes later. The evil killy .22 mags are still terrorizing paper targets at our White Mountain hideaway today. The horror!

A choice that is pretty much contrary to the thinking of most people who have the money and do buy full auto. The M16 is probably the most versatile weapon out there and their demand is what has driven their price through the roof in a very short time.
Given those current conditions, a slidefire/bumpfire stock is as close as one can come to the same experience and fun without breaking the bank on the purchase and they're obtainable in places where FA is not legal.

Nothing wrong with beltfeds, but they're not easy to lug around or set up and doubly expensive to feed and maintain.

There clearly is a reading comprehension problem on NES. I said I would not buy a full auto m16. In full auto the majority of your ammo is off target. That's why the 3 round burst came out. If you like wasting ammo by all means buy one.....you know......for the fun experience.

From their Facebook page today:

Cowards.

How is not carrying a product that is known to be unreliable being a coward? Maybe they don't want to deal with all the returns when someone can't get the ****ing piece of shit to run right?

It's not like all the shops who are pulling the product from the shelf, those, I would call cowards.

There clearly is a reading comprehension problem on NES. I said I would not buy a full auto m16. In full auto the majority of your ammo is off target. That's why the 3 round burst came out. If you like wasting ammo by all means buy one.....you know......for the fun experience.

I thought the trend these days was away from 3 round burst as it's seen as the "worst of both worlds?"

I think people are just wondering if you plan to show up at the next NES shoot and call all the people lining up to shoot M-16's, FAL's, and AK-47's "redneck ****sticks," or if that's just a thing you do on the internet.

There's no reading comprehension problem here, I just pointed out the fact that your thinking regarding full auto is contrary to those who actually buy an M16 platform rifle. People want the full auto and when they shoot full auto they are not drilling an X and counting up a score, they are using it as an area fire weapon that it was optionally designed to be.
They have the option of trigger control to limit burst size or can put a three round burst kit in it to mandate burst fire.
The statement of wasting ammo is nonsense. People shoot what they can afford and in a manner that fulfills their pursuit of happiness.

For those who do not or cannot buy an M16, a slidefire stock will simulate one as cheaply as you can get. Nobody cares whether you buy an M16 or a slidefire, but many do care that you not take a side that is contrary to their pursuits of buying either of them.

Just an FYI, most times when I've brought my machine guns to the range, I fired maybe 10% of the ammo fired, the rest was fired by others who couldn't or didn't own an MG. I'm sure none of them would say the ammo was wasted and most of it was on target.

Edit to add: And I've never taken a dime for any of it from anyone.

Last edited:
"Bump stocks, nah, we don't got those, but we're here for all of your class 3 needs"
+1
Jim specializes in selling the real deal. Bump fires thingies are probably toys to him.
+1

Jim specializes in selling the real deal unless you're from MA. Bump fires thingies are probably toys to him.

What are you talking about?im from MA and i got "the real deal"from jim

How is not carrying a product that is known to be unreliable being a coward? Maybe they don't want to deal with all the returns when someone can't get the ****ing piece of shit to run right?

It's not like all the shops who are pulling the product from the shelf, those, I would call cowards.
This ^

I think people are just wondering if you plan to show up at the next NES shoot and call all the people lining up to shoot M-16's, FAL's, and AK-47's "redneck ****sticks," or if that's just a thing you do on the internet.

Again with the reading comprehension.

I said.....if I went full auto it would be belt fed. Never said full auto was for **** sticks

Bump fires are for redneck ****sticks.

Jeez you guys.

My take is that if you want a bump fire stock now and find one for sale make sure you walk into the store wearing dark shades, a fake mustache, a hat and pay in cash. Otherwise any trail and some gov't agency will pay you a visit sooner or later.

Is there really such a shortage of things to be pissed off about that we need to focus on this. Jesus ****ing Christ.

I have a good amount of hostility that I need to unleash sometimes but if I had the level some people have here I would have a ****ing stroke.

Is there really such a shortage of things to be pissed off about that we need to focus on this. Jesus ****ing Christ.

I have a good amount of hostility that I need to unleash sometimes but if I had the level some people have here I would have a ****ing stroke.
Yes exactly..... I don't care if they don't sell these things... Their choice. And they have always been good to me whenever I have gone there and don't hassle me about where I am from or anything. It could just be that I try not to give off m-hole vibes thus I garner respect... But who knows as I don't have any other data points to go by.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom