Shooter's Outpost on Bumpfire stocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
They just could have answered no, never have. The “and we never will” implies to me that they’re above those gunshops who have carried bump fire stocks.

Maybe it is not a product they believe in for whatever reason, apparently it was never an issue before. Now all of a sudden there are
numerous calls
, I wonder why [thinking]
Just like all the crazy's on the left that want to ban them, the crazy's on the right now only want therm, because of what happened in Vegas. Both are part of the problem.

Jesus, the pro 2A folks are dropping the ball hard right now.

While this may not hurt federally we here in MA are going to be ****ed by all of this standing down tho.

From their Facebook page today:

Cowards.

Why are they cowards? Because they never sold a stupid piece of red neck bullshitery?

Don't get me wrong.....I don't care if redneck ****sticks own em..........but not selling em? No problem here.

They just could have answered no, never have. The “and we never will” implies to me that they’re above those gunshops who have carried bump fire stocks.

He's saying he's above the other shops that sold red neck bullshitery to redneck ****sticks.

are these the same dudes who card M*******s for hi-caps?

They could have said "not our cup of tea, we are sophisticated un-rednecks, please pass Grey Poopon"

Not every shop is about being tacticool. I know shops that their forte in competitive pistol shooting, some shops could care less about that. Just because a place sells gun stuff doesn't mean they cary gun stuff for every discipline.

Why are they cowards? Because they never sold a stupid piece of red neck bullshitery?

Don't get me wrong.....I don't care if redneck ****sticks own em..........but not selling em? No problem here.

This. I'm sure I could find various posts on forums predicting something like this would happen and make us all look like clowns -- I wouldn't be surprised if they decided they wanted no part of it.

Mike

We must all hang together or most assuredly we will all hang seperately comes to mind.

So......a gun shop has to sell the assclowns the stupid shit they want to buy......cuz "solidarity"?

That's fu¢king retarded.

Last edited:
Not every shop is about being tacticool. I know shops that their forte in competitive pistol shooting, some shops could care less about that. Just because a place sells gun stuff doesn't mean they cary gun stuff for every discipline.

Are we seriously going to insenuate that a bump fire stock is "tacticool" or a "discipline"?!?? WTF?!!?! I'm thinking shooters and some shops didn't sell them because they are just ****ing stupid.

Well they never sold them so why would they start now...are they a high profit margin item. I'm going to guess no....and if they did sell them "we" might be discussing how they are price gouging?

I'm really getting an eye opening feel for why guns, in my lifetime, will be banned 100%. We call other gun owners who partake in or own something we don't care for redneck ****sticks. We forfeit OTHER GUN OWNERS rights because we don't particularly like or care for some particular device. Have fun boys and girls, eating each other.

Uhmmm, good? Who really cares if they don't carry bump-fire/bumpski/tacti-dumb stocks?! It's just an eBay special anyways.

You can think somethings dumb without thinking it should be banned -- Half the AR crap out there that is flying off shelves I find to be retarded. Doesn't make me a fudd. There are 2 reasons I'm not up in arms over the way this is going 1. I think the NRA is making a good strategic call politically, or as good as they can given the circumstances 2. a bump stock is a fricken novelty that I really can't think of as being useful for the 2A purposes we tend to care about (defense of self and our kin against threats foreign and domestic). The hughes amendment on the other hand... that shit happened before I was born and I'm still furious about it.

Do I think bump stocks should be banned? Hell no! But I'm having trouble developing some visceral reaction to it the way I can with all the AWB and magazine crap, etc. I'm more pissed the suppressor bill is now DOA than a toy is going away (even though as I'll reiterate, I think people should be able to buy their toy).

Mike

I'm really getting an eye opening feel for why guns, in my lifetime, will be banned 100%. We call other gun owners who partake in or own something we don't care for redneck ****sticks. We forfeit OTHER GUN OWNERS rights because we don't particularly like or care for some particular device. Have fun boys and girls, eating each other.

The red neck ****sticks are more likely the ones to actual stand up to confiscation and have guns stashed away in a Hicksville hideaway.
The last thing we to be need is social,economical,demographically devided.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom