Shooters Outpost II

This one’s going to be within a few miles
of the brand new Old Glory gun shop
formerly State line gun shop. You could
easily go to both of them in the same afternoon
probably take about 10 minutes to get between
the two. The new old glory is supposed to be quite sizable.

Looks like it’s further than I thought. It’s about
20mi between the two.

Last edited:
This one’s going to be within a few miles
of the brand new Old Glory gun shop
formerly State line gun shop. You could
easily go to both of them in the same afternoon
probably take about 10 minutes to get between
the two. The new old glory is supposed to be quite sizable.

Looks like it’s further than I thought. It’s about
20mi between the two.
Dana @ Old Glory built his new place in Greenville right across from the Country Mile Liquor Store. He’s a good friend, and built a beautiful new place. He’ll Be closing next week to move. The two stores are about 20/30 minutes away from each other. It would be a great road trip to hit both locations.

Being more Mass friendly! I spent a couple of hours today looking for more Massachusetts compliant Firearms especially for the Upcoming Amherst Store. Another thing I did was to partner with Joe at OnTarget Firearms & Indoor Range in Dracut for transfers. On Target is the closest to the Amherst Store, and everything I’ve seen shows that they run a quality operation. I look forward to working with Joe and the On Target Staff. Progress continues on the new store, and I hope to have a opening date soon. NES People will have a preview and opportunity to shop for a day or night before opening to the general public. The few haters can stay home and be miserable, while the others that support us or willing to give us a try, will enjoy what they see. Jim

Wishing you the best Jim! Will join you when you do a soft opening.
~Matt

Hey Jim, have you considered an on-line ammo sales option for Mass Residents?

If Connecticut can do it why not our neighbor to the North...?

Cha-ching!
iu

Being more Mass friendly! I spent a couple of hours today looking for more Massachusetts compliant Firearms especially for the Upcoming Amherst Store. Another thing I did was to partner with Joe at OnTarget Firearms & Indoor Range in Dracut for transfers. On Target is the closest to the Amherst Store, and everything I’ve seen shows that they run a quality operation. I look forward to working with Joe and the On Target Staff. Progress continues on the new store, and I hope to have a opening date soon. NES People will have a preview and opportunity to shop for a day or night before opening to the general public. The few haters can stay home and be miserable, while the others that support us or willing to give us a try, will enjoy what they see. Jim

Joe's a good guy...smart move

It's September now and we are all getting antsy about the opening. I feel like a 5 year old a week before Christmas. Any update would be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom