Shooter's Outpost II - Amherst, NH

Shooters-Hooksett

NES Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Given we are now minutes away from the new Shooter's location opening its doors, seems we ought to have a review thread here.
I asked you to play nice while we work some bugs out and evolve. It's far from where my vision wants to take it, but it's not everyday a new gun store opens with a million in inventory waiting for you. Food for thought

NHKevin

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well, what’d you get? ;)
I specifically wasn't looking to buy a gun. I wanted to poke around and check out the new store. I grabbed some stupid cheap ammo. I saw a few variants of the Beretta 92. That is a hole in my collection, and the price was right... I haven't even held one since I was shooting one wearing BDUs once upon a time.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
If you take the trip out on a Saturday, make a morning of it. First, stop next door at A&E for New Hampshire's best coffee.

Then, after torturing your credit cards at Shooter's, take 101A down to Djinn Spirits; Djinn, like several other NH distilleries, can sell their product direct to the customer, giving lie to the claim that the only place you can buy a bottle of hard liquor in New Hampshire is at the state stores (yes, the state still gets a cut). There are also two breweries near Djinn-- one, White Birch, started out up in Hooksett, was a regular stop on my trips to the original Outpost.

And if you want to make it a "full BATFE" run, O'Shea's (Irish Tavern & Cigar Bar) is across the road from Djinn, and Atlas Fireworks and Gunrunners 101 are both just a mile or two west of SO-A.

CoastieRon

NES Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
If you take the trip out on a Saturday, make a morning of it. First, stop next door at A&E for New Hampshire's best coffee.

Then, after torturing your credit cards at Shooter's, take 101A down to Djinn Spirits; Djinn, like several other NH distilleries, can sell their product direct to the customer, giving lie to the claim that the only place you can buy a bottle of hard liquor in New Hampshire is at the state stores (yes, the state still gets a cut). There are also two breweries near Djinn-- one, White Birch, started out up in Hooksett, was a regular stop on my trips to the original Outpost.

And if you want to make it a "full BATFE" run, O'Shea's (Irish Tavern & Cigar Bar) is across the road from Djinn, and Atlas Fireworks and Gunrunners 101 are both just a mile or two west of SO-A.
Right next door to Djin is Spyglass. Fantastic IPAs.

Stopped in this afternoon. Staff is great. Left with a lighter wallet. Ammo flying off the shelf, I went for a case of 9mm and some Aguila .22.

Fondled a couple of old ass rifles too. Very nice and open layout.

NHCraigT

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sorry, I did not look real close (I dont have any surplus military rifles). I did notice 7.62 x 51.
Possibly 308 and maybe jap ammo, and some others.

Reactions: jpm
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
No sh*t sherlock! What calibers? What countries?
Sorry, I did not look real close (I dont have any surplus military rifles). I did notice 7.62 x 51. Possibly 308 and maybe jap ammo, and some others.
Same here. I was looking at the 7.62x51 tracer ammo, but nowhere to shoot it around here,

Otherwise didn't pay close attention because it wasn't anything I have -- IIRC, the cans and boxes included 8mm, 7.62x39, etc

Reactions: jpm
Top Bottom