Shooters outpost exhibit

I came to one of your machine-gun shoots a few years ago, and let people shoot a PKM and a few others for free. I also sent that club $500.00 to help with their legal fees so we will have a place to shoot long into the future. I do support NES in many ways, and in fact have thousands of Mass. Customers. I don't have time to do a lot of what I'd like to, but will try to organize some great NES exclusive sales in our Amherst, NH location after it opens sometime this year. Thank you all for your business!
Amherst location? Where Sportsman's was or somewhere else?

Jim, once I get my head above water after the move (we bought a house in NH), we'll get a chance to tour your museum and we'll be able to become "real customers" in Free America!!

The exhibits you had at your two MFL locations over the years were impressive, I can't even imagine what you've done in a dedicated museum!

I haven't been to Shooter's for a while because I no longer have to drive to Tilton every Sunday. Jim was always friendly and glad to see my dog. (He was probably happier to see the dog than he was to see me but that's O.K.) It's not his fault that we have such fu*ked up gun laws. I'd move to N.H. in a heartbeat but my wife won't go.

I haven't been to Shooter's for a while because I no longer have to drive to Tilton every Sunday. Jim was always friendly and glad to see my dog. (He was probably happier to see the dog than he was to see me but that's O.K.) It's not his fault that we have such fu*ked up gun laws. I'd move to N.H. in a heartbeat but my wife won't go.
Gus!!!!!! I miss Him Gerry who? ha ha ha

But you'd still have the dog, right?

I'm hoping that I can get up to SO later today... Depends on when the plumber is done replacing the water heating coil in the furnace (tankless water heater).

Since I know many people don't read the whole thread...
He needs to sponsor a machine gun shoot somewhere...
I came to one of your machine-gun shoots a few years ago, and let people shoot a PKM and a few others for free. I also sent that club $500.00 to help with their legal fees so we will have a place to shoot long into the future. I do support NES in many ways, and in fact have thousands of Mass. Customers. I don't have time to do a lot of what I'd like to, but will try to organize some great NES exclusive sales in our Amherst, NH location after it opens sometime this year. Thank you all for your business!
You let my son run a couple of belts through that .
Couldn't have wiped the smile off the kid's face with a brick . [smile]
Thanks again.

Awesome!

I was there a few weeks ago and thoroughly enjoyed checking out the exhibit. It was tough to keep my gun woody at bay while eyeing the sub guns. I also bought a few things on my way out. I've decided to buy a 12 gauge pump so maybe I'll head up there this weekend.

I've been in the museum several times...great display. I need to hit up the cafe eventually.

Back
Top Bottom