Shooters outpost exhibit

Haven't been to SO in years. Definitely need to check out the new exhibit.

FWIW, a lot of those aren't "new" toys.
Jim's had some of that hardware for years. He used to display much of it at the (newer) Manchester Firing Line before he sold the place.

Ya, in them days they’d pull one down off the wall for you to handle. I tried the John Wayne swagger with his M16 from Green Berets but didn’t look the part.

I was there maybe two months ago and only saw the usual pieces near the stairs. What part of the building is this in, upstairs over the restaurant?

confused0048.gif

I’ll have to check it out... he said he was gunna do it , so I’m not suprised he got it done.im interested to see what’s on display...

Whatever you need he’ll have it or know who does.

He's owned most of those before he even opened Shooters. Go support Walmart and Dicks.

Haven't been in Dicks in at least two years. Out of Shooters or Rileys, I always like the old Rileys better. Might have been pennies somedays, but i felt like Rileys was always slightly cheaper. Haven't been up to the new Rileys since the change over, which could just as easily swing Shooters to being better now.

They always have good stock at Shooter's, just pointing out that they aren't always the cheapest. And sometimes the flashiness of the store made me think my post above.

He needs to sponsor a machine gun shoot somewhere. Used to enjoy the Maxim and Westfield shoots before they shut down.

That would be cool of him, i never made it to his range while he owned it.

I always thought the westfield shoot sucked and never spent much time there...i never found it to be well run or safe. I had said more than once something bad was going to happen.

We definitely need another NES event.

Really nice collection.

Are the ones used in movies fully functional, or are they nonfunctional props or converted to fire blanks only?

He's owned most of those before he even opened Shooters. Go support Walmart and Dicks.

He had a lot of those on the wall at the old MFL.Besides the few M60's he had,he also had a brand new M16A2,or A1 on display in a case,and a M203 from Scarface (I think)Looks like he created a showroom..Dont get the hate people have for him because he doesnt want to sell just anything to MA residents who then turn around and brag about it online,or trash talk him.

I think when that kid got pulled over on the Pike with a couple of rifles and 1k rounds of .22 that he said he purchased at MFL was the catalyst for him to do business with out of state folks differently..And I dont blame him a bit.

Man,the amount of 5.45 I bought from him before it became a popular round and prices rose above $125.00 a crate was staggering lol

Are these MA compliant? :rolleyes:

Damn, I wasn't even aware of this display. I'll have to head down there.

apparently their prices create a good margin
Just for the record hv55maxx - I've made more in real estate than my gun store so it's lame that you assume I charge more to buy museum items. Our new museum is dedicated to all of out Veterans from WWII through now. It's totally free to enter and enjoy. For the ones that think that it's the same old stuff that was at MFL, you're 60% correct. We will have a 55 gallon drum by the door for anyone to donate to Harbor Homes/ Veterans First. This is our chosen organization to raise money for and have committed to filling that barrel by November 1st 2019. I hope to see many of you folks in the museum, and will treat you with respect, and expect the same in return. Jim McLoud

FWIW, a lot of those aren't "new" toys.
Jim's had some of that hardware for years. He used to display much of it at the (newer) Manchester Firing Line before he sold the place.
The youngest transferable machine-gun is now 33 years old. FYI 60 % is the same as MFL with many more to see now.

He needs to sponsor a machine gun shoot somewhere. Used to enjoy the Maxim and Westfield shoots before they shut down.
I came to one of your machine-gun shoots a few years ago, and let people shoot a PKM and a few others for free. I also sent that club $500.00 to help with their legal fees so we will have a place to shoot long into the future. I do support NES in many ways, and in fact have thousands of Mass. Customers. I don't have time to do a lot of what I'd like to, but will try to organize some great NES exclusive sales in our Amherst, NH location after it opens sometime this year. Thank you all for your business!

I came to one of your machine-gun shoots a few years ago, and let people shoot a PKM and a few others for free. I also sent that club $500.00 to help with their legal fees so we will have a place to shoot long into the future. I do support NES in many ways, and in fact have thousands of Mass. Customers. I don't have time to do a lot of what I'd like to, but will try to organize some great NES exclusive sales in our Amherst, NH location after it opens sometime this year. Thank you all for your business!

You let my son run a couple of belts through that .
Couldn't have wiped the smile off the kid's face with a brick . [smile]
Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom