Shooters Outpost attempted break-in this morning

So what would stop someone from backing a dump truck through a wall and then trowing stuff into a pick up truck and bolting?
I've never been there, but photos sure do look like a timber frame building.
Many shops (gun and jewelery) move all their inventory into safes as part of their closing procedure. Does having a C&R FFL get the BATFE involved in a residential job where only a few guns are taken?

What I don't get is why not post pics or videos of the perps? I don't get the "active investigation" bullshit reason not to.

If you don't show the video, you don't give away how much you know. Though, obviously, it does hinder public support.

Most crooks are dumb. Not all are. If I tried to rob a place, and you can see my vehicle in the video (and I had the thought beforehand to remove the license plate)...and it's being shown everywhere...I'd drive something else for a while.

Just a thought. Totally equal chance of being some random BS reason, too.

ATF just called. Apparently I should go secure my inventory.

Edit: It's actually kind of funny. Literally at the range shooting and joking around with some friends about the helicopters overhead being feds, then the ATF calls.

Last edited:
So what would stop someone from backing a dump truck through a wall and then trowing stuff into a pick up truck and bolting?
The cases he bought are damn tough. He posted a video of going at them with a sledgehammer.

The gun emoji is specified as Unicode character x1F52B but each vendor makes up their own graphic for each emoji.

That's sort of like when they stole words like fag, gay or .40 to mean homosexual. (Those words used to mean cigarette butt, happy and homosexual, respectively)

They changed the image for agenda purposes several years ago.

Hopefully they'll be wearing masks and remember to spray their hands down with that disgusting, purple and sticky 'hand sanitizer' before the Covid police staff yell at you. But I'm guessing these guy's didn't pull their masks down and look at the camera before trying to shop around.

I won't buy anything there to subsidize enforcement of MA laws in NH, being complete Korona KGB, won't even sell on-roster MA complaint guns to MA residents. Nothing there is even a decent price.

Staff make up BS policies and claim it's nonexistent state or federal law. Liars and/or ignorant of basic things directly related to their jobs. And on top of that, a user here complained about some store policies, was then told by the owner/store account here to come and have a fight with them.

Last edited:
That's sort of like when they stole words like fag, gay or .40 to mean homosexual. (Those words used to mean cigarette butt, happy and homosexual, respectively)

They changed the image for agenda purposes several years ago.

Yeah right cuz .40 SW is for Gays . They're too sissy to handle the recoil more like it

I was there on Saturday doing some window shopping (not actually looking to buy anything in particular, was just up in the area and figured I hadnt checked out their current inventory in a while and so made a stop).

BTW, they had 1lb Alliant Steel and Federal 209 primers if anyone is looking.

I went over to the gun museum that I haven't been to in several years.. There's got to be several $ million worth of NFA gear in there including a number of full auto SMG's, the mini-gun, etc.

They're probably going thru the store videos looking for "people" that didn't actually buy anything .... that could've been casing the place.

.... like me.

Fortunately I don't have a dog.

Last edited:
I was there on Saturday doing some window shopping (not actually looking to buy anything in particular, was just up in the area and figured I make a stop).

I went over to the gun museum that I haven't been to in several years.. There's got to be several million $ worth of NFA gear in there including a number of full auto SMG's, the mini-gun, etc.

Their probably going thru the store videos looking for "people" that didn't actually buy anything .... that could've been casing the place.

.... like me.

Fortunately I don't have a dog.
Who have you been in touch since then?
Did you take any pictures?

Why the hell would a gunshop owner or any other pro 2nd amendment person belong to Facebook?

If I owned a gun shop it would have a Facebook account to make sure I controlled the brand on that platform. Ditto Twitter, Instagram, and whatever the next social media lemming stampede will be. I don't and won't have personal accounts on these sites. Business is different.

Many shops (gun and jewelery) move all their inventory into safes as part of their closing procedure.

The cases he bought are damn tough. He posted a video of going at them with a sledgehammer.

I guess the point I was trying to make is that, while I am sure he takes security very seriously, the building likely sits empty for 10 hours a day.
These guys were obviously amateurs.

Begs the question were the $hitbag thieves targeting "firepower" or "cash collectables" . Most all thieves smart and stupid will do multiple walk throughs to construct a plan.

Lol it's still a multi layered fortress, and it's on a main drag, If someone tries that, they going to jail.

Chances are it’s the same group of scums with all these break-ins right? I would think their buddy who was just busted in Springfield would help dial in who they are looking for?

Why bother risking your freedom to break into a gun shop?

Nobody needs to steal guns anymore.

Ghost Guns are easily bought for cheap and so easy to get that you don't have to risk prison.

I think there will be fewer burglaries due to the easy access to Ghost Guns.

Actually I don't think it is that lame. Early enough that it is still dark, late enough that it is plausible to have someone / a vehicle on the location. By contrast, if anyone is seen there at 3am it's more likely to be for nefarious reasons.

Gotta be low-key...

1642991057005.png

Why bother risking your freedom to break into a gun shop?

Nobody needs to steal guns anymore.

Ghost Guns are easily bought for cheap and so easy to get that you don't have to risk prison.

I think there will be fewer burglaries due to the easy access to Ghost Guns.
You're not thinking like a dirtbag, they've already been down the road before.

Also in net cost "guns are still guns. " all still have value, ghost or otherwise. And in case you haven't noticed, the feds have been sending ghost builders who resell, to prison enough to make it a non zero event.

Actually I don't think it is that lame. Early enough that it is still dark, late enough that it is plausible to have someone / a vehicle on the location. By contrast, if anyone is seen there at 3am it's more likely to be for nefarious reasons.
After 5 a.m. is when hard working tradesmen and nosy old retired guys are getting their coffee and starting their days. Both are groups that hate thieves.

The right time is 2-3 a.m.: too late for the club crowd, too early for early risers, and no one out and about who isn't cognitively impaired.

The mentality of thieves has always intrigued me. Especially the ones who impulsively take such a big bite the house of cards comes crashing down.

I just hired a guy from a local butcher shop to come help me blow thru some pigs I just had slaughtered. Really just needed a pro to debone the shoulder and hams that I get mired down in. He says no problem for $100 a pig.

He promptly comes and does this over two mornings while I hang out in the garage with him doing work from home crap while wrapping a few cuts. The setup is nice with 14 feet of clear table space and all the right tools no problem there.

Day 2 he starts complaining that he needs more money because He can’t use a sawszall… I got 2 pro grade stainless bone saws. Even had to show him how to split a rib cage with it! Whatever money is not an issue but he says we will talk after.

So he’s all done and it is a huge help I am all caught up and can take it from there. I give him four crisp bills and had told him prior I got 8 more pigs to raise this year let’s make it a thing. Oh and he did take a full pail of lean scraps to grind up for us at his work to bring back.

So I get started a little later and of course immediately notice one of my pro grade fillet knives is gone. Never one to be surprised by human nature I laugh it off and carry on. Then later I am only counting 5 pork loins. These are huge 12-15 pounds each some real beauties but oh look there are 6 tailbone sections. By now wife is pissed and wants to call him. I’m like what’s the point? There is no upside. We just won’t hire him again. Well this was days ago and we are still waiting for that sausage… Ha Ha!

So to close the mind of a thief would rather take a couple hundred bucks in tools and product right now and destroy any future opportunity over building a lasting relationship where he could have really cleaned up over the long run…

Back
Top Bottom