Shooters Outpost Ammo

I took a ride to SO in Hookset today, plenty of ammo there and NO box limits. I picked up a 500 round box of 5.56 for $199.99. They also had bricks of .22LR for $34.99...

They had federal 525 and cci mini mags. The cci was a little more for $$ for 500 rounds. Riley's had American eagle bricks of 500 yesterday for $23.99 federal for $28 and a couple 325 packs for around $15

I picked up 500 rounds of federal 223 at Rileys for a family member yesterday. It was $170, better than SO!

If the weather holds for Wednesday, I may have to break the motorcycle out for one last ride.

I stopped in there today, they still have a good supply of these Federal Value Packs.
It says 36 Grain High Velocity on the package and there's a one per customer limit.
They had no limits on any caliber on Saturday, people were carrying around those red baskets full of ammo! [party]

Not surprised that Rileys has better prices.

Depends on what the ammo you were looking for was. Shooters had stuff that Rileys didn't and vice versa, so in a few cases pricing wasn't directly comparable. Shooters was definitely better than Riley's on pistol ammo last time I went there, and at least on Saturday, Shooters had no rationing going on 9mm. Didn't hit Rileys on Saturday but did last week, they had no .22 LR and a 2 box ration going on 9mm. Best deal at rileys was the XM855 for $399/1K, but I bet that stuff is looong gone at this point.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom