• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shooter's box - Malden

They have a bunch (90+) guns on Gunbroker these days. Not one has a bid, if that tells you something. Are they still operating out of the muffler shop?

Last edited:
They don't operate a storefront or conduct any business in MA (including mail order to MA)anymore. Mail order only business..

They moved location. I bought a revolver from them in 2013 off of GB. I picked it up. And yes, I probably paid too much.[sad]

They don't operate a storefront or conduct any business in MA (including mail order to MA)anymore. Mail order only business..

When did this happen? I purchased from Steve last year on gunbroker and went to the store and picked up. He isn't in the muffler place anymore he is in an old auto glass shop now. There's no storefront you wouldn't even know the building was occupied.

I phone ordered a Herrett National Adjustable Left Handed grip for my Model 41 yesterday at 2:30pm. Tracking says it's on the mail truck for delivery today.

Now how I got to them is that I called Herrett Stocks inc. and they said that this was the only distributor in Mass and it might be cheaper. I figured Malden I would go an pick it up. PITA to go there from here so I opted for them to deliver it. And by the way, the grip was $20.00 less than MSRP or what Herrett Stocks would have charged me.

I don't know about guns but they have lots of good stuff on their website. Not sure how I have never heard of them before...lol

Back
Top Bottom