• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shooters - Amherst

Shooters-Hooksett

NES Member
Just a rumor: Shooters Amherst opening at 10:00 am tomorrow 12/11/19 for a soft opening to
make sure that the expensive computer BS works as advertised. A rumor started by me šŸ˜. As promised- NES was the first to know! We arenā€™t 100% of what this place will become, but a start. Please play nice, weā€™ll be growing and evolving as we go and Iā€™d like NES to be a part of this. Any issues, I can be reached at +16033966540 Please remember, my staff is new!

Last edited:
Have the early birds started popping up yet...?

bad476-20180912-south-mpls-tent-camp-03.jpg

I'll be by...

If I can get away on Saturday, perhaps I'll spin by and check it out if you're going to be open. Ironically, I'll be driving right past your store in Hooksett (I was there last night) to get to the one in Amherst. We are a crazy lot...

Jim will you be there at opening with autographed boxes of ammo? :)

I'll take two one for me and one for my mother who is a big fan

Went to Shooters II and love it!
Saw 4 or 5 clean Yugo SKS's ($499) and at least 1 Albanian. Ton of Milsurp rifles and ammo. Very, very nice displays and inventory.
Helpful, happy and attentive staff.

My only issue is I would have left there with a Magpul/Ruger PC carbine in 9mm but they only had New Hampshire SKU'd carbines in stock. No worries though, I was told they are "On the Way!"

Ruger-PC-Carbine-Chassis-2.jpg

Love the "Papasha-esque" barrel guard/forend. Now I just need some wood, a sear and a drum mag...

hmq9z59ewity.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom