• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shoot out in Brockton

Lot of gun grabbers posting up on the Herald, huh?

I love the comment: "At least if everyone only had access to knives, then only a few people would die at a time!"

I was talking to a friend of mine who works out at the same gym....SCARY STRONG... This man I believe. SPG

First, kudos to the Herald reporter for noting that the handgun was purchased illegally.

No kidding.

Agreed, you'd need a few COM shots to stop him in flip mode.

I can only imagine the horror show that could turn into, shooting it out with that guy. He looks like he might take a lot of killing. Big, strong, stupid, armed and full of hate...

Brockton is a city... just like every other city, has its fair share of shitheads.

I had typed a whole rant... but figure that most of you will just bash me and just dont really care.

this f***tard could have easily (or more likely) come from anyone of the surrounding hick towns.

I actually find it odd to find a "white power" nut in Brockton.

so please... dont blame the city... blame the stupid shit and his parents for doing such a bang up job of f***ing him up. [smile]

Brockton is a city... just like every other city, has its fair share of shitheads.

I had typed a whole rant... but figure that most of you will just bash me and just dont really care.

this f***tard could have easily (or more likely) come from anyone of the surrounding hick towns.

so please... dont blame the city... blame the stupid shit and his parents for doing such a bang up job of f***ing him up. [smile]

+1 I lived in brockton my whole life its not as bad as every one makes it out to be just like he said its like any other city

Bacon, not steroids. The guy is just plain fat.

This is another case of a loser blaming his shitty life on other people.

Right on. “fighting for a dying race” I am sure when he arrives at the big house, he will try to fight for his White Ass.

One sick MF

The prosecutor said Luke – whose mother tells the Herald today suffers from mental illness – was armed with a .9 mm handgun and had 200 rounds of ammunition in his possession that he purchased illegally on the street.

Its really a wonder he was able to kill anybody at all with a 0.9 mm handgun!

I can only imagine the horror show that could turn into, shooting it out with that guy. He looks like he might take a lot of killing. Big, strong, stupid, armed and full of hate...

Thats an easy COM mag dump, reload, mag dump, throw the pistol...all while running backwards.

Secondly, I am quite familiar with the Temple that the accused was targeting and I will tell you that there is a gentleman who is in charge of maintenance there. He is a pleasant man and a former Marine. He is also never without his 1911. If the police had not gotten the shooter first, my friend would have.

Almost a shame that he didn't get his chance to remove this guy from the gene pool forever. Now, he's going to be someone's wife.

+1 I lived in brockton my whole life its not as bad as every one makes it out to be just like he said its like any other city

You guys are in some serious denial.

But if not, then Holyoke and Springfield are the crown jewels of Western MA. [smile] As much as there are good people in those cities, and some really really nice neighborhoods, overall they are spiraling turds that just.wont.flush.

matt1956, this is just some ribbing, I do agree on blaming the guy fully.

i also grew up in brockton. the people that live there for the most part want out but can't get shit for their homes.... people that live in surrounding town try to avoid brockton.

everyone there is sick of the crime-- and brockton does have overwhelming crimes stats--

there are still some nicer spots left, but for the most part it has become a gathering place for drug dealers/gangs.

i agree that the kid was probably brought up poorly somehow.... but it is also seemingly common place (this kind of event) in brockton....and is not at all suprising to me.

are you really shocked that there is some white power freak there? there is a group of freaks from every extreme view pov in that city.

Last edited:
clinotus, I always get the ribbing [wink] and those of use that are Die Hard Brocktonians, take it and dish it right back... after all... we are from Brockton, so don't eff with us [smile]

And trophygrl, the sad part is... you are not too far off the mark...

But, for someone like me, as I said, I have lived here forever... and as much as I will bitch about the COP and the crime. I put my kids in privite school because I don't like the public schools, we keep the kids active in sports and activities.

I am proud of my Brockon Jr. Boxer Football players and my Brockton youth basketball team and Brockton West Baseball. I like when our football team travels to other towns and they look at us with a little fear. I like it even more when those small town travel to our field and look like a bunch of scared sheep [smile] I go to the Rox games and Cheer with Pride.

Are there times that I ask why do I live in Brockton... but... I love my house, neighborhood. It is a city... you take the good and the bad.

I saw him on the news last night. How original...not. This Charles Manson wannabe is gonna do life....however short a time that might be.

Compare the photos from when he got arrested to today. Then he looked like a deer in the headlights. Now he looks to be hamming it up. He knows he is done for so he is making a big show of it for his cell mates.

That guy is a festering douchebag. I really wish he had been gunned down in the street, preferably by one of his victims.

-Mike

I believe it was Temple Beth Emunah.

Wow! That's the one. I'm going to have to have a sit down with Stu when I get back from vacation. He's not gonna want to hear it, but this is way too close to home to let it go unsaid. This is going to be the first time I've tried to pro-actively change someone's thoughts on gun ownership and personal protection. Wish me luck.

Father threathens to shoot cops

Brockton: Automatic weapons were out in this neighborhood in Brockton, Massachusetts Sunday after the father of 22-year-old accused killer Keith Luke barricaded himself inside his apartment, threatening to shoot police from a second-floor window.

"He was saying stuff like, I was in the military. I know all my blind spots. I got the sun to my back. And that made all the police go, what? They understood they were in it," one neighbor said.

The stand-off lasted about two and a half hours. police said they eventually entered the second-floor apartment and took the suspect into custody after he passed out from an apparent drug overdose.

NECN source report

Back
Top Bottom