"'Shoot him again!" husband tells wife!

True 40 years ago, someone was murdered in my neighborhood in Canton with a 22 one shot.

It's unclear where she actually hit him, but by the description it sounds like she may have hit him in the neck, traps, shoulders. All areas that won't necessarily take someone out quick, I suppose.

But, yeah, a well placed .22 would surely do someone in quickly.

A 38 ? no wonder he walked away

That is why my wife is trained to go for the pistol gripped 12ga with LE grade 12 pellet 00 buck in it. Lemme see you keep coming with a hole the size of a fist in your chest or what ever is left of your head decorating my wall like abstract art. Of course that is only is they make it past my 150lb Rottweiler. He'll have ya begging for the 12ga in about 5sec. flat.

Awesome! Where was the husband and how did he know what was going on? Was he on with 911 and also another phone with her?

yyyes.jpg

hit him 5 times, good for her. I would hope my wife woudl do the same thing. She knows theres more than 1 bullet in a magazine for a reason, many times 1 doesn't do it.

The alleged intruder, identified as Paul Slater, 32, of Atlanta, was shot five times. He remained at a hospital.

this is the only thing that makes me mad about this story...he was an intruder, there is nothing alleged about it, the scum bag just hasn't been tried and convicted yet.

Too bad she didn't have a shot gun. A good case for defense loads with hollow points. Too bad for the mess they have to clean up and the emotional baggage she will face. I hate to think how this would have gone if she was unarmed or had to get to a safe and open it and in distress load the gun. Silly me she could have asked him to hold on while she did all that[wink]

Back
Top Bottom