• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shoot at BT Range Wallingford CT APRIL 9 05

OK OK,lets stop the BS and get off the pot!
I know Blue trail has its faults but we have got to start somewhere so this is what I propose

Saturday april 9 2005 BLUE TRAIL RANGE (203 269 3280 for directions or info)close to rt 91 exit 14 Range hours are 9-5 7 day a week with some extended hours in the summer
Blue trail has no competition on this day so the full range is availible (up to 200yd,or less if you want/need)
weekend rate is $18 first hour,$ 6 per hour for extra time(men),$14 first hour,$6 per for extra time (women/kids)
We won't be able to tear the place up and have an all out blast fest,but we can do some damage to some paper targets and do the whole meet and greet thing with each other. My private club (which we can not use,ask me about it when you see me!) really only goes to 100 yd so I will be hunting around to get sguared away at 200 !
I plan on hitting the range first thing and shooting for at least 2 or three hours .
There is a snack bar there for anyone who wants to make a day of it,but I would like to suggest we head next town over and eat a group lunch at TIME OUT TAVERNE about 4 or 5 miles away in Durham.This is a decent neighborhood sports bar with pretty good food and is very much ok for women/kids. (family type joint)
Blue trail has covered ports so even if we have drizzel It could be do-able,of course a downpour would be nasty.
I can't really take the time to do sign up sheets or any of that kind of thing,lets keep it simple,just show up and pay your range fees and shoot.Pop a AR15/NORTHEAST SHOOTERS sign on your range bag or something so we can see who is who.
Anyone who comes think hard to come up with further ideas about other clubs/private land/or ranges where we could do shoots/campouts/grillfests
Like I said no official sign up but let me know what you think !!

nhsport - welcome to the board!

I'll not be able to make it for obvious reasons. However, you should make it to the clinic we're putting on Sat. May 7. Check out the thread in this forum. If I can come from GA, you can make it from CT.

Blue trail is a regular outdoor commercial range. The shortest target frame rack is @ 25 yd if I remember . To be sure give them a call .

crazyneddie said:
I'd love to make it but it's two hours from my house I think. Do you guys have an actual address so I can see just how far it is? Might come anyway.

Go to Map quest . 200 North Branford Road, Wallingford CT.

Back
Top Bottom