• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shoot ‘till You Puke, Thanksgiving all Steel ProAm style match 11-22-14 @ HSA

Target quantity has been established. 107 possible targets (20 at Tie-Breaker stage).
95 possible targets for score (4 targets have a 3 target value).

Here's a Skeak Peek..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    262.1 KB · Views: 53
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    266 KB · Views: 55
Just a reminder.
There are only two Divisions.
Open and Iron Sighted.
You can only shoot in one division for score.
You can shoot 2nd gun in the same division for fun.
Iron Sighted pistols can shoot in the Open Division.

Targets are set for a "minor" power factor load ~ 125pf. Targets may (will) move a bit when shot. There is no Calibration call for targets. If you hit a popper and it does not go down it does not score .. Keep shooting or move on..also if the wind or a ricochet knocks a target down it counts for score.

Re-shoots will be given for RO interference, but hopefully that will not happen.

Since this is mostly a Par-Time match it is the Shooters responsibility to listen and stop when the Par-Time buzzer goes off. If requested RO will try to tap shooter on back when buzzer goes off.

Last edited:
Looks like I'm not going to make it. My mag pouch for my 1911 mags hasn't come in yet. Maybe next year.

Looks like I'm not going to make it. My mag pouch for my 1911 mags hasn't come in yet. Maybe next year.

This may be too late, but I am going to throw some single stack mag pouches in my bag. Look for the guy with the Rottweiler.

Great match. Hats off to everyone who put it all together. Can't wait to do it again soon.

Are the results going to be posted here?

Thanks jay for running this and Paul for the use of his steel. Hope to see more of this in the future. Many hands made breaking down a lot easier as well

9 out of 10 constipated people don't give a crap

Thanks to everyone who put this match on, especially Jay and Paul for providing all of the steel. Pro-Am is an awesome format. I hope to see more of this in New England.

Back
Top Bottom