Shocking Spate of Knife Violence Shakes America

There have been a shocking number of violent, bloody assaults and murders across America these past few days. These killing sprees with sharpened blades is outrageous and should not be tolerated. If only America weren't so maniacally obsessed with with these gleaming instruments of death and the rights of citizens to own knives, perhaps a few more children would be alive today? Enough is enough! Congress must act now!

All one needs to do to see examples of this outrageous and preventable violence is go to news.google.com and type stabbing in the search box. This is what you get, just a small sample from the PAST 24 hours!

Fourth arrest in Tonasket icepick stabbing death
Seattle Times - ‎9 hours ago‎
SPOKANE — A fourth person is being held in the icepick stabbing death of a pregnant Tonasket woman.

Toledo prison officers treated after stabbing incident
Toledo On The Move - ‎6 hours ago‎
TOLEDO, OHIO -- The investigation into the stabbing of four officers at the Toledo Correctional Institution Monday is on-going

Arrest made in Chandler party stabbing case
Arizona Republic - ‎10 hours ago‎
by Sarah Macdonald - Apr. 7, 2009 09:37 AM Chandler police arrested a man they suspect of stabbing another man three times at a party on March 31.

Funeral arrangements announced for stabbing victim, man suspected
Waco Tribune Herald - ‎3 hours ago‎
By Erin Quinn | Tuesday, April 7, 2009, 05:51 PM Funeral services have been announced for a Lacy-Lakeview woman who was stabbed to death in her home

Police still working stabbing case
Daily Commercial - ‎14 hours ago‎
MOUNT DORA -- An elderly couple stabbed in a Target store parking lot Saturday night will likely spend the balance of the week in an Orlando hospital

Hearing in Auburn Hills restaurant stabbing rescheduled
Detroit Free Press - ‎5 hours ago‎
By Gina Damron • Free Press Staff Writer • April 7, 2009 UPDATED AT 4:46 PM - A court hearing for a man accused of stabbing another man at a Subway

Father suspected of stabbing son to death
San Jose Mercury News - ‎Apr 5, 2009‎
Authorities say a father is in jail on a murder charge for the fatal stabbing of his son.

Woman taken to St. Francis after being stabbed
Grand Island Independent - ‎4 hours ago‎
By Sarah Schulz A Grand Island woman is in stable condition at St. Francis Medical Center after being stabbed in the chest early this morning.

Teen stabbed during disturbance in Lawrence park
Kansas City Star - ‎Apr 6, 2009‎
A teenager suffered non-life-threatening stab wounds overnight after being stabbed during an altercation at a Lawrence park.

This is what you get, just a small sample from the PAST 24 hours!

+1

This is precisely the sort of panicked editorializing we've seen in the last few weeks. Let's just hope that the ordinary voter is smarter than all that.

Maps to the general upswing in violence overall.... Sad to say but some folks are coming to the end of their rope with the current economic situation and the worst is still to come....

Interesting to note that there is no indication of a "knife ban" on the horizon.....;- )

Maps to the general upswing in violence overall.... Sad to say but some folks are coming to the end of their rope with the current economic situation and the worst is still to come....

Interesting to note that there is no indication of a "knife ban" on the horizon.....;- )

Comes after the gun ban.

also
See: Boston, Gemme town, etc.

I just ordered 7 knives today to celebrate such news: 3 Benchmade, 3 Ka-Bar and one Spyderco, all evil looking.[devil]

What ecomice situation? I thought Obama took care of that? [rofl]

It is troubling the amount of violent mass murders the past few weeks. I'm definately not going into a mall for a while [wink]

so wait, you're telling me that nearly as many people died of knives in the last month as the did from guns? disturbing... i will be diposing of all knives in my home with the exception of 1 that will be used for cutting meat. this will be kept under lock and key.

I hope the rest of you follow suit.

Below is the NEW list of stabbing headlines since I posted last night! Gee... I wonder why the MSM isn't picking all this up and plastering it on the front page of every major news outlet????????????????

NYPD: Woman fatally shot by cops after stabbing another cop Newsday - ‎2 hours ago‎

Woman held in stabbing death of uncle in Detroit Detroit Free Press - ‎3 hours ago‎

No bail for suspect in tourist stabbing San Diego Union Tribune - ‎6 hours ago‎

Girl, 15, charged in South Side stabbing Chicago Sun-Times - ‎5 hours ago‎

Eagan teen arrested in double stabbing in Burnsville Pioneer Press - ‎6 hours ago‎

Chief: Police may never know motive for Lacy-Lakeview stabbing death Waco Tribune Herald - ‎5 hours ago‎

8-month old stabbed in Georgetown County
South Carolina Now - ‎1 hour ago‎

Man stabbed over social faux pas KXXV News Channel 25 - ‎2 hours ago‎

Man, 19, hospitalized after stabbing in alley Baltimore Sun - ‎10 hours ago‎

Mount Dora stabbing is store's 2nd attack in a month Orlando Sentinel - ‎14 hours ago‎

Stabbing suspect turns himself in Honolulu Advertiser - ‎5 hours ago‎

Sandy Township Police Honored For Quick Response To Stabbing
WJACtv.com - ‎5 minutes ago‎

Woman suspected of stabbing in home invasion The Wenatchee World Online - ‎39 minutes ago‎

Arrest made in Birmingham stabbing attack NBC13.com - ‎1 hour ago‎

Autopsy: Sunday school teacher was stabbed
NC WANTED - ‎3 hours ago‎

Neighbor Arrested In Stabbing KSAT.com - ‎3 hours ago‎

Pocomoke stabbing trial opens Delmarva Daily Times - ‎9 hours ago‎

Police search for second stabbing suspect Berkshire Eagle - ‎5 hours ago‎

killings

you say the economy,why not when we had the big depression,crime did not go up men were to busy trying to support their families.I lived thru the depression.its not the economy its the break down in morals.and you dont have to go to church to have them.you think crime is bad come down here and see the shootings every day.I dont live in the city thank goodness but in the county.towns dont abutt each othe here.[rofl]

Back
Top Bottom