SHOCK VIDEO: Shooter Chases Family Down Bronx Sidewalk, Opens Fire on Father Inches Away From Children

Reptile

NES Member
New York is a crime-ridden 3rd world hell hole under Democrat leadership.

NYPD Crime Stoppers posted a shocking video of a shooter chasing a family down a Bronx sidewalk and opening fire on a father who is inches away from his two children.

The shooting happened Thursday evening just before 7 PM.

The gunman, dressed in all black, is seen chasing a father and his two children down Sheridan Avenue, near East 172nd Street.

The 24-year-old victim was shot in the back and both legs as the children, a 10-year-old girl and a 5 year-old boy, narrowly escaped injury.

The victim is in “stable” condition at a local hospital.

NYPD is asking the public for help identifying the shooter and the man operating the “getaway scooter.”

Submit tips to police by calling Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477).

VIDEO:

View: https://twitter.com/NYPDnews/status/1405930579988725762?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1405930579988725762%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thegatewaypundit.com%2F2021%2F06%2Fshock-video-shooter-chases-family-bronx-sidewalk-opens-fire-father-inches-away-children%2F

1. How does a 24 year old have a 10 year old daughter? Allowing for a 40 week gestation, he fathered her at ~13. [hmmm]

My societal commentary is there is no way a 13 year old paid for the prenatal care, labor and delivery or feeding of that new democrat voter. If you can't feed 'em, don't breed 'em

2. Which aspect is 'shock video', exactly? I'm not even surprised. @Reptile - enough with the clickbait

78a14fb721471e099928033325535a8c

Interesting. The story I read on this yesterday said the victim was also a gang member and that the children are not his, nor were they with him or involved in anyway except that when the Vic was running he got tangled up with them (kids) on the sidewalk.

The clip
Interesting. The story I read on this yesterday said the victim was also a gang member and that the children are not his, nor were they with him or involved in anyway except that when the Vic was running he got tangled up with them (kids) on the sidewalk.
The clip I saw yesterday, posted in another thread somewhere, showed the second or two before the beginning of this one. It appeared to me that the victim was running down the sidewalk and crashed into the kids, who were in front of him. Didnt look like they were even together tbh. Now this second clip is edited and suddenly he's a family man lmao

The clip

The clip I saw yesterday, posted in another thread somewhere, showed the second or two before the beginning of this one. It appeared to me that the victim was running down the sidewalk and crashed into the kids, who were in front of him. Didnt look like they were even together tbh. Now this second clip is edited and suddenly he's a family man lmao
Exactly. I saw that vid also. But hey, we the people can’t let facts get in the way of a good agenda.

And if a Police Officer was there and shot the shooter he/she would then be indited by a grand jury and charged with excessive use of force.

the last time cops in NYC tried to shoot the shooter, two passers by got nailed and something like two dozen rounds flew everywhere ... no thanks, that's the last thing you need, might as well throw a grenade.

Poor kids....
I’ve been saying it for a while now they should really just bring back dueling...

Back
Top Bottom