Shipping Pre-ban Glock Mags from NJ to MA

Hey Folks,

I purchased a NIB Gen2 Glock 17L a few months ago, and along with it came 2 17rd mags. They are FML Square notch mags.

I used to live in MA, but moved to NJ a while back, and can't do anything with these mags - in fact, I can't even take them from my FFL (which happens to be my father, so they're sitting in his shop)

What I'd like to do is pass them along to someone in MA that can use them.

What I need to do this is HARD EVIDENCE (not forum chatter, or people telling me their interpretation) detailing the legality behind shipping these mags from my FFL to a recipient in MA.

Anyone have a link to a legit site where I can see these details in black and white?

Thanks!!

There is no legal restriction on the sale or shipment of magazines into Massachusetts. The legal restriction is on possession.

which is fine, but my father is skeptical regarding shipping the magazines into the state.

Since laws restrict what can be done, there is going to be no documentation regarding that you can ship magazines into the state.

Since laws restrict what can be done, there is going to be no documentation regarding that you can ship magazines into the state.

This^

OP, laws are generally prohibitory, not permissive.

Your "HARD EVIDENCE" is the absence of a law prohibiting such activity.

Back
Top Bottom