Shield .45

FYI
Was at Cabelas in Berlin yesterday and asked one of the employees at the gun counter if there were any good deals. He pointed to the Shield 45 for $319.99 with a $50 gift card that can be redeemed as part of payment. Net cost $269.99. Sale ends 10/20.

1) I dont think the rebate applies to shield 45 models, although I cant imagine a cabelas employee being wrong

2) theres a deals and steals thread going

A coworker told me about this deal. Problem is the closest Bass Pro - Foxboro - never has them in stock or sells them as fast as they get them.

1) I dont think the rebate applies to shield 45 models, although I cant imagine a cabelas employee being wrong

2) theres a deals and steals thread going

It's not the S&W rebate. It's a Cabelas $50 gift card offer that can be redeemed as part payment

I have a Shield in .45 and it's very accurate. My only complaint is the location of the slide stop. My big fat thumb hits it during recoil and the slide won't stay back when the gun is empty. No one else who shoots this gun has a problem.

there is no 2.0 for the shield 45. it came out just before or around when the 2.0 hit. similar to a G43 not being gen 5...it just is what it is. its perfect for big men who like to carry a tiny gun.

no

S&W can call it whatever they want. there is only 1 version of the M&P shield 45. notice the slide does not read 2.0. its typical S&W garbage nomenclature reason like #50 i avoid their firearms. u cant have a 2.0 without something beforehand...unless its S&W who cannot count. this thread is beyond dumb and im going to slap myself for spending 3 minutes of my life posting here.

I got my .45 Shield for less than that a few years ago when S&W was running a $75 rebate program.
IIRC, it was $299 from PSA (free shipping too), then I got a $75 check back from S&W.
BTW, I really like the Shield, for such an inexpensive gun, it performs beyond my expectations for comfort, reliability, ergonomics and accuracy. My only gripe is I find the mags difficult to load, especially getting that last round in, it's a real thumb buster.

I got my .45 Shield for less than that a few years ago when S&W was running a $75 rebate program.
IIRC, it was $299 from PSA (free shipping too), then I got a $75 check back from S&W.
BTW, I really like the Shield, for such an inexpensive gun, it performs beyond my expectations for comfort, reliability, ergonomics and accuracy. My only gripe is I find the mags difficult to load, especially getting that last round in, it's a real thumb buster.

That’s why the maglula was invented. Short money for better thumbs.

Back
Top Bottom