Shield 45 $75 Rebate Came Today!

Filed on-line April 5th
Now decisions, decisions. What do I blow the money on: Mags? Ammo? Apex Sear? Bottle of Single Malt Scotch? Hmmmmmm, Scotch wins!

Lady Radtekk reminded me a week or so ago that paperwork for the Shield I bought in April needed to be sent in. It went out yesterday. Probably the last I'll ever see or hear of it. That's ok, she said "Of course you had to buy it" when I told her I bought a single shot 12ga. Then she added "It's a gun for <$100, how could you not?" Of course, she also told me she likes the Shield better than her G26, it fits her hand better: "Guess you're gonna have to buy another one if you want to carry it."

I love my wife[smile]

Didn't get my rebate yet, but finally got to shoot my .45 Shield over the weekend.
Functioning was perfect with my reloads, and I was pleased with the trigger action and the guns accuracy.
The sights were pretty easy to see and nearly spot-on, the recoil was also softer than I expected from such a lightweight pistol.
My only complaint was with the magazines, the springs are stiff as hell and those suckers are a real thumb-buster to load.

Didn't get my rebate yet, but finally got to shoot my .45 Shield over the weekend.
Functioning was perfect with my reloads, and I was pleased with the trigger action and the guns accuracy.
The sights were pretty easy to see and nearly spot-on, the recoil was also softer than I expected from such a lightweight pistol.
My only complaint was with the magazines, the springs are stiff as hell and those suckers are a real thumb-buster to load.
I am in excess of 700 rounds of reloads and factory without a single problem. My very first purchase after day one at the range was a mag loader, a real bitch to get the last round in the mags.

PSA had shield for $250 before rebate.

I get the daily emails from PSA and I believe that's the price after the rebate.
Todays price is showing $319.99 before the $75 rebate.

The price actually went up, two weeks ago they were selling the 9mm version for $274.99 before the rebate, which works out to $199.99 after.

I got my .45 version when it was advertised at $299.99, which will be $224.99 when I get the rebate check.

Back
Top Bottom