• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sheriff: Parents called Hillsborough deputies after finding 24 pipe bombs in daughter's room

View attachment 306527

Found a pic of her truck.

Sorry about her penis.

As far as making homemade fireworks, I think a pile of us may have deconstructed/reconstructed various fireworks and/or used BP on a number of occasions as children of the 60's, 70's and possibly 80's. Back when you'd be left alone for 8-10 hours a day by your parents.

I once took about 50 firecrackers, carefully sliced them open and collected the powder inside. Loaded it all into one big firecracker and lit it. That was fun. Only did it once. . . . because opening 50 firecrackers is a PITA.

Beto should propose background checks and a waiting period before buying plumbing equipment.

The sheriff's office bomb squad responded and found two dozen pipe bombs, smokeless pistol powder, fused material, 23 different knives, two hatchets, nunchucks, two BB pellet-type rifles, six BB pellet-type handguns, and dozens of books and DVDs about murder, mass killings, bomb-making and domestic terrorism.
Shoot, a fella' could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that stuff.

(Any zoobows?)

Surprised they didn't photoshop a Glock 19 in that box with a 33-rounder filled with Black Talons.

Weak. No sheriff's department insignia tossed into the photo.
One-Pitch-Softball-Tournament.aspx

If they didn’t find any throwing stars, she can be rehabilitated to become a productive member of society again soon.
Nah - the perp looks like Group W Bench material.

There was a gal I knew back in the 80's (I hear she passed away years after I lost touch with her but not sure how) that reportedly used to make homemade fireworks. ... The blasts were described as taking place inside a truck tire (so any shrapnel would go up, not out). The tire is said to have been tossed several feet into the air.
Which Western (John Wayne movie?) includes a frontier 4th of July celebration,
including an anvil shoot?

So, here's my question:

How do you buy 24 six-inch threaded-pipe nipples and 48 threaded caps without arousing suspicion...?

Oh, and this was me at 14...
"...two dozen pipe bombs, smokeless pistol powder, fused material, 23 different knives, two hatchets, nunchucks, two BB pellet-type rifles, six BB pellet-type handguns..."

Only thing missing was throwing stars, brass knuckles, 2-foot purple acrylic bong, black-light posters and Black Sabbath albums...

Back
Top Bottom