• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sheriff: Parents called Hillsborough deputies after finding 24 pipe bombs in daughter's room

We all have bomb-making components... if you think about it.

22macgruberspan-articleLarge.jpg

Good catch.

Save both pics and look at them side by side.

Looks to me like the uncapped pipes are on the bottom layer, and the capped ones are on top.

Someone removed the capped ones, then took a second pic showing the uncapped ones.

Appears the metal container was moved slightly also. The metal container shifts position in relation to the lines printed on the cardboard. Not that I think there is anything tin foily about it.

Appears the metal container was moved slightly also. The metal container shifts position in relation to the lines printed on the cardboard. Not that I think there is anything tin foily about it.

Surprised they didn't photoshop a Glock 19 in that box with a 33-rounder filled with Black Talons.
Same as screwing on the caps to "enhance" the photo for their benefit...

Smokeless Pistol Poweder......aka propellent......

Its not an explosive and while it will go bang its not going to produce the results that the deputy is bloviating about......

Sure it will. Just get it somewhere near a Glock 22.

Smokeless Pistol Poweder......aka propellent......

Its not an explosive and while it will go bang its not going to produce the results that the deputy is bloviating about......
Well...let's be thankful she is an amateur. A pro would have loaded them with Tovex or Gelignite, both of which are commercial grade HE and easier to obtain than military C4 or Semtex.

"an online printing company alerted them that Kolts requested several manifests on anarchists and making bombs."

Something about her requests alerted them and they called the cops. LOL do you suppose Palladin Press called in everyone who ordered Anarchist Cookbook or anything by Ragnar?
Sounds like a "print on demand" place that used third party sources and was not used to selling unapproved literature.

So is there an “insignificant” amount of pipe bombs?

Why hell, when I growed up (and that wasn’t all that long ago), that whole durned box of so called “pipe bombs” would have been seen as pretty insignificant. She aint got much mor’n firecrackers there from a 14 year old me’s perspective.

But then, I never would have considered adding bb’s either. Nor would I have entertained any damn fool ideas about using them anywhere near people.

They can make all the damned laws they want. The fact is no law, or set of laws, is going to protect people from nut jobs wanting to hurt them. The best thing we have working for us is the simple fact that almost anyone who would want to do something like that is just plain stupid to begin with.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot... Guilty!

You contesting that modern smokeless powder isnt a propellent and is in fact an explosive?

Like I said.....it will go boom and cause damage but because the burn rate is so much lower than an actual explosive like black powder it wont "explode" per se.....there will be a failure of the container, likely at the perforation for fusing or threads at end.

Like I said, it will make a mess and it would have hurt people but because of the small size of the devices and the fact that the twat waffle chose a slow burning propellent instead of an actual explosive.....it very much changes the equasion and capacity for damage........I wouldnt want to be within a couple hundred feet of it.......but it certainly wouldnt be ANYTHING like the Tsarnaev f***s that filled pressure cookers with 4 plus POUNDS of black powder harvested from fireworks and other sources.

I'm saying, it will get the job done. Depending on how thick the walls of those pipes are.

Change the scope from one big bang, to a bunch of smaller ones and tell me what happens? I doubt the lethality per device would be anywhere near the same, but to create chaos, it would be very similar. Right place, right time it would be worse than a single large device. Don't think so small, some people think big. Sick and demented, but big.

I'm gonna go with guilty on this one

Sheriff: Parents called Hillsborough deputies after finding 24 pipe bombs in daughter's room

WIMAUMA, Fla. (FOX 13) - A Wimauma woman was arrested early Friday morning after her parents found a "significant" amount of pipe bombs in her bedroom, the sheriff announced.

Investigators said the parents of 27-year-old Michelle Louise Kolts called them after the discovery. The sheriff's office bomb squad responded and found two dozen pipe bombs, smokeless pistol powder, fused material, 23 different knives, two hatchets, nunchucks, two BB pellet-type rifles, six BB pellet-type handguns, and dozens of books and DVDs about murder, mass killings, bomb-making and domestic terrorism.

Hillsborough County Sheriff Chad Chronister said each pipe bomb contained nails, metallic pellets, or a combination of both.

michelle%20kolts_1570200928452.jpg_7687303_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

"It would've taken less than 60 seconds per device to add the powder-infused material she already possessed to detonate each bomb. If used, these bombs could've caused catastrophic damage and harm to hundreds, even thousands of people," he said during a press conference.

Chronister said deputies found her at her job, and she returned home. They said she admitted to making the pipe bombs and planned to use them to hurt people. She didn't specify how and where she wanted to detonate them, the sheriff added.

"We're not aware of any type of hit list," he said. "Her statements are very generic."

The only other time deputies responded to the Wimauma home was in August 2018, after an online printing company alerted them that Kolts requested several manifests on anarchists and making bombs.

"She became consumed with the Columbine and Oklahoma killings," Chronister explained. "At that time, she wasn't diagnosed with any type of mental health diagnosis at the time. She stated, at that time, her intentions were not to harm anyone. Her parents said she was a little on the autism spectrum."

He said in 2018, deputies felt comfortable that she wasn't a harm to herself or others.

"Fast forward a year later," Chronister said, "thank God these parents called us. I could only imagine how difficult it is to call anyone in ... but a loved one or family member? You can appreciate the fact that they had the courage to call us."

He said while the case is alarming, he didn't want to "demonize another individual struggling with mental health." He said it's still important to report suspicious activities.

"Who knows the amount of harm that could've been done, had these parents not found the courage to call the sheriff's office and seek help," the sheriff said. "If you see something suspicious, please say something. They called 911 immediately."

"Daughter"?

Somebody should check that out. (I'm NOT volunteering)

Guilty

There was a gal I knew back in the 80's (I hear she passed away years after I lost touch with her but not sure how) that reportedly used to make homemade fireworks. They were not unlike the "bombs" in the picture, except that since the intent was noise, not killing, they were pvc and lacked shrapnel (other than the soon to be shredded plastic). And cannon fuse glued into a hole drilled in the side of the pipe.

The blasts were described as taking place inside a truck tire (so any shrapnel would go up, not out). The tire is said to have been tossed several feet into the air. An interesting effect was claimed by placing one inside a 5lbs bag of flour and duct taping the ever living c**p out of it.

Here's a screenshot of the weapons that were confiscated. Note the pretty orange tips on the muzzle end of these weapons.

V6ILVFL2R5ELFC7B2UCW73WDOM.jpg

Frank

Here's a screenshot of the weapons that were confiscated. Note the pretty orange tips on the muzzle end of these weapons.

V6ILVFL2R5ELFC7B2UCW73WDOM.jpg

Frank

Mission accomplished. None of the sheep will even note the orange tips, another small victory in the propaganda war.

They should confiscate all the lego’s in the house and make some scary gun shapes with them as well.

Back
Top Bottom