Sheriff Joe's Evidence presented (Video)

Videos not needed. There was enough evidence that the birth certificate was not real when this issue first surfaced!

If only the idiot behind the Photochop knew how to use Control-E (merge layers) and scrub the metadata... You'd think they would of at least hired a Pro to do the chop.

Limited reports on CBS and MSNBC.

From the CBS report:

Arpaio's press conference puts him in league with the "birthers," the conspiracy theorists who claim - against overwhelming evidence - that Mr. Obama was not born in the United States and thus is not eligible to be president. (Many "birthers" believe the president was born in Kenya.)

What exactly is this "overwhelming evidence" proving he was born in the USA ???
Everything I've seen points to the contrary.
I smell a massive coverup going on here.
It took him nearly 3 years to actually produce the questionable document.
He never lived in Connecticut, but his social security number was supposedly issued there.
His selective service registration card has a postmark like none other ever used.
His election to the presidency is the greatest fraud ever perpetrated against the American people!

[angry2]

If I ever run for the POTUS, I promise to have my campaign team do better forgery jobs on my citizenship credentials.

There is one reason this is good. It might get the big O thrown off of the presidential ballot in AZ. One state down, and voters seeing that in the news (can not supress something that significant) will mean a loss.

Obviously, if they tried to take this to the feds they would get shown the bum's rush. But I get the feeling the AZ state government is a little more receptive to honestly weighting sheriff joe's facts.

The newspaper articles of his birth tend to prove he was born in Hawaii, however the documents presented are fakes.

Now we have to think why would this be?

1) Some information is on the document that he doesn't want released
2) The actual records were honestly lost at the hospital/clerks office

The selective service one is EASY - HE DIDN'T REGISTER until 2008 with a back dated form. He didn't and doesn't like the military - simple.

The SS Number is simple too, he parents were hippies and didn't believe in 'the man'. He ended up needing a number later in life and got one assigned - the Connecticut thing is kind of screwy though.

His college records are probably the real damning stuff, with information for instance:
1) Claiming to be a foreign exchange student to get cheaper rates/scholarships
2) A different name on the records (his stepfathers sir name)
3) Crappy grades that would make one question how he got into law school.

I do not believe him to be a 'plant' or a 'Manchurian Candidate', I believe him to be a dishonest, lying, cheating, opportunist who will take from this country everything he can and leave it a shell of it's former self.

I'm not willing to condemn the Democrats as a whole, Senator Brewer has been a good guy for the conservative causes over the years. He's been on the side of some liberal stuff, but I'll vote for him before several Republicans I know.

The newspaper articles of his birth tend to prove he was born in Hawaii, however the documents presented are fakes.

They are saying that investigators tracked down most of the other names in the newspaper, some were not born in Hawaii, some were born as much as three years earlier.Also this little tidbit "announcements that are placed in the newspaper simply from the HDOH getting a report of a live birth that according to Hawaiian statute can come from any person having knowledge of the event and that the "facts concerning the event are as reported by the person having personal knowledge of the event"....Not sure if the papers prove anything. This whole thing is messed up.

Wouldn't it be funny if all those "batshit crazy birthers" turned out to be right ?

What do you mean "IF"? I don't have a shred of doubt that Obama is a foreign born person, born of one American parent and one British subject.

What do you mean "IF"? I don't have a shred of doubt that Obama is a foreign born person, born of one American parent and one British subject.

I think they are hiding that his father is really Frank Marshall Davis and when all this blows up they will find his "real" birth certificate and he can say "Oh darn, I guess I am a natural born citizen" but my father was a communist pedophile. That will put all issues to rest.

Back
Top Bottom