• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sheriff Joe's Evidence presented (Video)

Scan back the timeline of court after court saying " We don't want anything to do with this " and one starts to the sense that this is a hornets nest that can't turn out well. I believe whatever the truth is - we haven't heard it yet.

Talk about a Constitutional Crisis - we might have a guy who is ineligible to be POTUS, therefore does that make every law signed, every Judge appointed, every regulation written invalid?

That is the hornets nest that the Courts fear.

Talk about a Constitutional Crisis - we might have a guy who is ineligible to be POTUS, therefore does that make every law signed, every Judge appointed, every regulation written invalid?

That is the hornets nest that the Courts fear.

Certainly one way to make a mark in Supreme Court history! The country is going down the sh*tters anyways, stirring some up might just be what the doctor ordered.

11375d1325244221-consulting-website-oh-no___-not-shit-again.jpg

This shit is worth digging. Worst case scenario there is some entertainment value. Best case, we uncover one of the biggest frauds in history.

Wouldn't it be funny if all those "batshit crazy birthers" turned out to be right ?

The trend over the last few years is that more and more tinfoil is being proved out to more like cold hard steel.

People don't like having their fantasies and delusions revoked. That's why they get so pissed off. They would rather keep the unicorn ride going forever.

Scan back the timeline of court after court saying " We don't want anything to do with this " and one starts to the sense that this is a hornets nest that can't turn out well. I believe whatever the truth is - we haven't heard it yet.

That's exactly what it is. And it's much more than Obama that takes the fall if this every gets proved out as the truth. It starts to show the election system and then entire federal government apparatus as a huge scam - living on and supported by lies - if even half of the truth about this comes out.

I've never seen a more pathetic human being in my life. But he was abandoned by his Father and then his Mother within a few months of his birth. Thank God his Gramps took him in and raised him (not that well but that is my opinion). If his policies on abortion would have been in effect, he would have been aborted. He is told what to say on a daily basis. He doesn't have his own personality. He's never had his own personality. He's weak and others shape him. Unfortunately those that shape him are evil.

Last edited:
My parents had to show my birth certificate when I got issued my SS# and when they enrolled me in school.
I had to produce it when I got my DL Learners Permit and again when I got a Passport, and I still have to show it every time I renew my LTC.

So how is it possible that Barry Hussein Sotero avoided showing his for his entire life ??????

Does anyone else see a problem here ?????

You're clearly blinded by your racism .
My parents had to show my birth certificate when I got issued my SS# and when they enrolled me in school.
I had to produce it when I got my DL Learners Permit and again when I got a Passport, and I still have to show it every time I renew my LTC.

So how is it possible that Barry Hussein Sotero avoided showing his for his entire life ??????

Does anyone else see a problem here ?????

Back
Top Bottom