Sheriff Grady Judd has message for criminals

You or them? Think you misspoke.
Listen to his talk. He is talking to the people who would commit violence. That is the context of his comment. So he is saying to the criminal, I recommend that the home owner blow you (the criminal) back of their house.

2nd person is the criminal
3rd person is the home owner

Listen to his talk. He is talking to the people who would commit violence. That is the context of his comment. So he is saying to the criminal, I recommend that the home owner blow you (the criminal) back of their house.

2nd person is the criminal
3rd person is the home owner
You didn't get it. You said in Ma they would say, "they blow you" Think on it.

You didn't get it. You said in Ma they would say, "they blow you" Think on it.
I did think on it and wrote it. If the sheriff was in MA he would be telling the looter that if they broke into a residents home he would advise the resident to blow the intruder.

3rd person, they, homeowner
2nd person, you, bad guy

This sheriff tells home owner to blow bad guy away
MA sheriff would tell home owner to blow bad guy (no away)

This was not meant to be hard to comprehend. Listen to the video. Understand the context about who "they" and "you" are. Then read what I wrote. If it still does not make sense, I have nothing for you.

I did think on it and wrote it. If the sheriff was in MA he would be telling the looter that if they broke into a residents home he would advise the resident to blow the intruder.

3rd person, they, homeowner
2nd person, you, bad guy

This sheriff tells home owner to blow bad guy away
MA sheriff would tell home owner to blow bad guy (no away)

This was not meant to be hard to comprehend. Listen to the video. Understand the context about who "they" and "you" are. Then read what I wrote. If it still does not make sense, I have nothing for you.
HA!HA!

Back
Top Bottom