Shepard Smith out at Fox News

Never heard of that site or the site that broke the story...

"from a man who says he was molested by the former Fox News anchor."

The dude has a wife and 2 kids... This is kind of hard to believe. Could be character assassination... Seems people have figured out how to weaponize #MeToo. Lots of that happening these days, sadly...

Unless the accusor starts to come forward with details, like the time and place, who else was there, etc. I'm inclined to think this is just BS. Some pissed off nut job inclined to ruin his name. Put him in the same camp as Christine Blassy Ford.

Last edited:
There is no perfect leader. Trump has tried to keep his promises. Unfortunately the left fights him on everything. I don’t care what he did before he was president. I care about what he’s trying to do now. He won and will win again because he isn’t presidential. He has a huge ego, most people like that do. The country is better off now than it was 3 years ago. Trump isn’t perfect, who is? He does seem to genuinely care about the country and our soldiers. What did any president before him do with the VA? Timeline | President Donald J. Trump's Accomplishments

This sums up how I feel about it. Some here see the man as nothing short of perfection and are completely unwilling to recognize his flaws, mistakes, and outright disregard for the law in some cases. I am not one of those people. Those people simply call BS on things like his using campaign money to make hush payments to Stormy Daniels (illegal), making false statements to Congress about it (illegal), soliciting votes at polling places in WI during the election (illegal), using workers from his own company to work on his campaign (illegal), using workers on his campaign to work at his company (illegal), not responding to subpoena from congress investigating possible crimes (illegal).... They simply say BS and offer no supporting evidence of their position. It's actually kind of comical to watch how far some people have their head up his ass. The same people who accuse the ultra far left of being the exact same way with Obama during fast and furious, Benghazi, IRS targeting or NSA surveillance, just to name a few of his winners.... Yet these people see no hypocrisy at all when they look in the mirror. It's laughable. This really is a perfect "out yourself as a rump swab" thread.

Fact:
They ALL suck. So get woke. And if you don't believe that even for a second, then you're a fool. A fool who is not part of the solution, but rather part of the problem.

I don't know if he'll get re-elected. I'm not bold enough to call an election a year+ before it happens. But I think it's interesting that more than half the country supports impeachment at this point. And that's on Fox New's poll. It gets worse for him when looking at other sources. He's got a year to turn it around though.

Last edited:
This sums up how I feel about it. Some here see the man as nothing short of perfection and are completely unwilling to recognize his flaws, mistakes, and outright disregard for the law in some cases. I am not one of those people. Those people simply call BS on things like his using campaign money to make hush payments to Stormy Daniels (illegal), making false statements to Congress about it (illegal), soliciting votes at polling places in WI during the election (illegal), using workers from his own company to work on his campaign (illegal), using workers on his campaign to work at his company (illegal), not responding to subpoena from congress investigating possible crimes (illegal).... They simply say BS and offer no supporting evidence of their position. It's actually kind of comical to watch how far some people have their head up his ass. The same people who accuse the ultra far left of being the exact same way with Obama during fast and furious, Benghazi, IRS targeting or NSA surveillance, just to name a few of his winners.... Yet these people see no hypocrisy at all when they look in the mirror. It's laughable. This really is a perfect "out yourself as a rump swab" thread.

Fact:
They ALL suck. So get woke. And if you don't believe that even for a second, then you're a fool. A fool who is not part of the solution, but rather part of the problem.

I don't know if he'll get re-elected. I'm not bold enough to call an election a year+ before it happens. But I think it's interesting that more than half the country supports impeachment at this point. And that's on Fox New's poll. It gets worse for him when looking at other sources. He's got a year to turn it around though.

Quoting polls is so 2016.

I noticed you dropped all your BS accusations from page 1, this your new hill?

I'm not dropping anything, I'm just not repeating myself as there's no value in that. People either care to inform themselves or they don't. Repeating myself isn't going to change that. It's about as effective as a bumper sticker or a Russian meme (hint: it's not) And they're not BS... The evidence is there if you care to look.

Never heard of that site or the site that broke the story...

"from a man who says he was molested by the former Fox News anchor."

The dude has a wife and 2 kids... This is kind of hard to believe. Could be character assassination... Seems people have figured out how to weaponize #MeToo. Lots of that happening these days, sadly...

Unless the accusor starts to come forward with details, like the time and place, who else was there, etc. I'm inclined to think this is just BS. Some pissed off nut job inclined to ruin his name. Put him in the same camp as Christine Blassy Ford.

Yes Shep was married and came out on the air a few years ago.

Shep who?
You'd recognize him if you saw him. He looks like this
latest

" The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire".

I always like seeing people quote Robert.
He and Ginny got a lot of stuff right.

you missed part...

The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire. The former are idealists acting from highest motives for the greatest good of the greatest number. The latter are surly curmudgeons, suspicious and lacking in altruism. But they are more comfortable neighbors than the other sort.

Damn, I was hoping to see something here like "Mike Chris Wallace joins Shepard Smith in being ousted from Fox"

Edit: meant Chris Wallace

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom