Shepard Smith out at Fox News

Have no fear they will bring in another hate-able person to replace him, eventually. They want you to have someone to hate, otherwise they figure you won't tune in... [rofl]

-Mike

I don’t like SS but I did like that he gave a counter point to the evening anchors.
That way Fox can not be accused of being all in for Trump. I did watch he show
as I have it on in my shop as I do my work. Hated his smug I know more than
you attitude. Good riddance.

No way! Total douchbag. The cast of The Five cant seem to stand him any longer.

That's the entire point. To create hateable people to keep the viewers coming back. If they didn't joust with people and piss some of the viewers off, nobody would watch it..... it would be too intelligent.

Humans are f***ed up, and love watching trainwrecks, fires, disasters, etc..... this bullshit with the "news" is no different.

-Mike

I don’t like SS but I did like that he gave a counter point to the evening anchors.
That way Fox can not be accused of being all in for Trump. I did watch he show
as I have it on in my shop as I do my work. Hated his smug I know more than
you attitude. Good riddance.

The thing is though it's all just so fake and contrived, the fact that anyone actually believes that it's something other than mostly an engineered performance is more disturbing
than whatever his opinion happens to be. The standard media trope of providing intentional antagonists is tiring on anyone that has more than a few
brain cells gets tiring after awhile. It's one thing when you hear it on sports radio ok it's entertainment, but when people are portraying schloque as "news' or "journalism" is
another story entirely.

-Mike

" The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire".

I always like seeing people quote Robert.
He and Ginny got a lot of stuff right.

The thing is though it's all just so fake and contrived, the fact that anyone actually believes that it's something other than mostly an engineered performance is more disturbing
than whatever his opinion happens to be. The standard media trope of providing intentional antagonists is tiring on anyone that has more than a few
brain cells gets tiring after awhile. It's one thing when you hear it on sports radio ok it's entertainment, but when people are portraying schloque as "news' or "journalism" is
another story entirely.

-Mike

I must be one of those people with very few
brain cells. I like many shows on Fox. I’m disabled to
a point where I watch a lot of TV. Every night I watch
Tucker, Hannity and Laura and I believe them to be
truthful and sincere. Fox&friends, Outnumbered and
others I put in the same category. Some days my pain is
so great I can’t get off the couch and end up watching
programs such as SS. I do agree that he scripts his show.
I’ve seen him more than once shed phony tears. I do believe
many more Fox shows are sincere rather than as you speak.
I guess we can’t all be intellectual giants such as yourself.
And what the hell does schloque mean?

Which commie network will join up with?

They'll find a seat for him somewhere...

iu

Why all the hate for Shep? He wasn't bad at all.
The hate was because anyone on Fox who isn't 100% MAGA TRUMP 2020 f*** YEAH 'MURICA! must be some communist plant, as far as Fox News viewers are concerned.

There's still Cavuto on Fox Business, and Judge Nap makes the occasional guest appearance over there. Other than that, the entire network is about HOORAH. Zero news reporting.

Shep was an actual journalist. Fox fans don't want actual journalism.

For In-house, straight-journalists I'd be good with any of these to replace Smith...

John Roberts
iu

Kevin Corke
kevin-corkeedited.jpg

Griff Jenkins
JenkinsCaravan.png

Kermit D. Frog
hqdefault.jpg

Back
Top Bottom