• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

shelter in place BCC.

BTW FaNeeks coney island dogs - Chorizo and pepper on a hot dog bun for 2 bucks...

Ah, my friend, you have much to learn..the signature sausage of the FR area is called chourico..prounounced sure-eece..or shed-eece..depending on how FR the native speaker is..and the other is linguica..(lin-gueece-ah) of which IMHO Gaspar's is by far the best..

linguica, eggs, homefries and a pot of fresh coffee.. that some breakfast.. and kale soup wouldn't be kale soup without linguica or chourico...and neither would be a SE mass clam boil..

and no---there's no such thing as chourico-in-the-can.. I learned a lot from the Azorean shop guys when I worked at Horner Millwork as a youngster [rofl].. ah the fun times..

Last edited:
Last time I was in fall river was at least 20-25 years ago, I thought that was the place that had the big beautiful Navy ships? They're not there anymore?

They have actually picked up a few more since the last time you have been. Now they also have a Russian destroyer and I think another sub, also russian IIRC.

The last time I actually went there was a few years back when the Mass was towed back on my birthday. It was cool to watch her moving down the river even if not under her own power. The Mass is the only battleship to not have a single war related death during WWII. Anyone who died fell overboard or down a hatch or the like.

They have actually picked up a few more since the last time you have been. Now they also have a Russian destroyer and I think another sub, also russian IIRC.
Just the Russian "corvette" high speed destroyer in the water.

Back
Top Bottom