shelter in place BCC.

It was the retard that walks around in all black with the helmet, flags and combat backpacks. We just went in the fire truck, my buddies son is in day care and his wife works there. Lock down was a joke busses were still dropping people off.

My daughter was in class in the next building, didn't seem to faze her that much, I think she was more annoyed. She really loves the "lockdown, shelter, and be a nice target" policy.

It was the retard that walks around in all black with the helmet, flags and combat backpacks. We just went in the fire truck, my buddies son is in day care and his wife works there. Lock down was a joke busses were still dropping people off.

So we have official uniforms that are proper attire in this country now? How many outfits do I get when I get my official papers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw that guy in Watertown recently....

Holyoke? Springfield? Maybe even New Bedford?

Having lived in many parts of the Commonwealth.. including Bristol County..which BTW has a mindset unlike most any other part of MA.. I can attest to the fact that there are plenty of places worse than FR...

BTW- Cinderella Bakery ..great Portugese rolls and sweet bread..a favorite when I am in FR..

Last time I was in fall river was at least 20-25 years ago, I thought that was the place that had the big beautiful Navy ships? They're not there anymore?

Back
Top Bottom