WTS Shellback Banshee 2.0 plate carrier

alphafox05

NES Member
Shellback Banshee 2.0 plate carrier, used, good but not perfect condition. No plates, pouches or other accessories included, except those that came with it from the factory. I used this for training and it works well, fits comfortably. I brought this to the riots of 2020 as my backup (I was on duty, not rioting, lol. And it didn't get worn), didn't get salty but I was willing to trust my life to it. Nothing wrong with it. Selling because I prefer the JPC.

Will be sold in the stripped configuration shown in the first pic with the factory accessories (as shown in the picture, cummerbund, shoulder pads, alternative waist straps if you don't like the cummerbund, sweet Velcro patch will be included). The other photo of it fully kitted is an example of how you could run it, none of those accessories (preban mags, pouches, quick release tubes, etc) will be included.

If you really want/need some accessories (mag pouches, level 4 chinesium plates, etc) we may be able to work something out for additional cost, but I'm currently inclined to keep all that stuff.

Looking to get $200. These go for $300 and up right now so I think that's fair given the condition and quality of this carrier. Might also be willing to do a trade, ammo, firearms (plus cash on my end if needed) will be considered, make me an offer, worst I can do is say no and I'll try not to be a jerk about it. Could be interested in pump shotguns, revolvers, maybe something rare, cool and interesting.

All laws will be followed.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• 20240402_180739.jpg
    20240402_180739.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 109
  • 20240402_175014.jpg
    20240402_175014.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 108
Back
Top Bottom