Shell Casings Found in Bathroom at High School in Danvers

Am I bad because I want to take a 5gal bucket of mixed spent brass and walk the corridor with one of these?...

iu

I've often said if stoners had half a brain after smokin'da'wanna, they'd take a s-ton of seeds and seed just about every side of the road in the country.

Yes, I know you need to "properly cultivate" the Mary Wanna to get good bud, but wild would be FREE with NO work for stoners. They could get it to grow up and down the South for sure.

Nope. No one's ever bothered. LOL

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyjlxIcu8AM

I've often said if stoners had half a brain after smokin'da'wanna, they'd take a s-ton of seeds and seed just about every side of the road in the country.

Yes, I know you need to "properly cultivate" the Mary Wanna to get good bud, but wild would be FREE with NO work for stoners. They could get it to grow up and down the South for sure.

I don't even smoke that stuff and I think it's a genius idea.

The Life and Times of Johnny Appleweed.

I have to check my jean cuffs all the time for brass. I cant tell you the number of times that I have dropped brass walking down/up stairs, getting out of cars, etc.
Last time it happened I was walking down to the red line at at south station. It made it down like 8 steps before it stopped, tinking and jingling a couple times per step. It was hilarious.

Saw an interview of a mom and was pleased to hear her say she wasn’t concerned, they are just spent shells not live ammo, and were probably just picked up by some kid at a range or something so it’s not a big deal.

We all should be dropping clean brass in ‘sensitive areas’ - make them pay for response, meetings, new procedures.

Considering we all fund the cost of the response and we all are subject to the new procedures then it seems the joke would be on ourselves.

We all should be dropping clean brass in ‘sensitive areas’ - make them pay for response, meetings, new procedures.

Brilliant idea, except it would probably bite us in the ass at the state house. For example, there might be a new law proposed that you can only buy 1 round at a time and it has to have your name on it. Laugh, but don't forget what state we're in!

Remember the "Here's to you" and "Real Men of Genius" Bud Light commercials?

"Misterloseyourf78kingmindovernothing"....In a world full of common sense and non-hysteria, you sir continue the tradition of panty wetting and uber liberal finger wagging nonsense by declaring ordinary scrap metal as some sort of hate crime....

Brilliant idea, except it would probably bite us in the ass at the state house. For example, there might be a new law proposed that you can only buy 1 round at a time and it has to have your name on it. Laugh, but don't forget what state we're in!

That actually could happen, or a variation on it, but not in free states. You'll still be able to buy anonymous ammo outside of mass.

I have to check my jean cuffs all the time for brass. I cant tell you the number of times that I have dropped brass walking down/up stairs, getting out of cars, etc.
Last time it happened I was walking down to the red line at at south station. It made it down like 8 steps before it stopped, tinking and jingling a couple times per step. It was hilarious.

I find casings in the hood of my Carhartt vest all the time. Usually at work.

I did have a coat with torn lining that my mom shipped to me when I was in Korea. One day I felt an odd lump in the pocket and found a handful of .22lr in the coat. Good thing it was I the 90s and not today.

THIRTEEN shell casings!

and Friday the 13th's this month!

Coincidence? I think not. It portends the coming of the Dark one and the End of Days.

Clearly you’ve never been to the mid west. Ditch weed is a thing there. Apparently back when hemp was grown as a crop, well, it was grown as a crop. Then it was made illegal, so they just planted different crops. They weren’t wasting time making sure the weed was irradicated, so it literally grows on the edges of massive cultivated farmland as ditch weed. Nobody cares. I’m not talking farmland like New England, I’m talking straight roads, flat as can be that go on forever. It’s useless to smoke as the male and females are both present and pollinate the buds so I guess it doesn’t work, or so they say.

I assumed it was Danvers HS, but it's the Essex Technical High School. When I was a kid, we called it Essex Aggie. About a mile as the Crow flies from Danvers Fish & Game

Oh geez. This was at Essex Aggie???? LOL

I won't admit to nothing, but I MIGHT be related to a graduate of Bristol Aggie. I can't imagine EA (or BA) getting their panties in a wad over this. The # of kids (my daughter included) that brought knives to school. . . . BECAUSE THEY NEEDED THEM FOR THEIR CRAFT. . . . was incredibly high. Some kid could have dropped them out of his pocket after dispatching animals or pests before school or the day before.

Essex Aggie is good people.

all that .22 brass that gets dumped at the range could shut down a whole town

Our club turned in several hundred dollars worth of brass last month. Think of all the atrocities that brass could have committed! Oh the horror, the humanity! *queue hand wringing*

"Curb your administration" [rofl]

This is the theme music for all of these claims..... particularly when in central MA admins were getting their pants pulled down by kids intentionally sprinkling
brass in bathrooms to get school cancelled or just generally f*** things up.... these kids have figured out that its a lot easier than smoke bombs and they're a lot less likely to get caught doing it... and the largely feckless admins keep falling for it, instead of just sweeping them up and ignoring it. "cuz parkland" or "cuz columbine" is a shitty excuse for going FR. These kids will just keep exploiting their retardation, too....

-Mike

Yeah. Kids used to smoke the bathroom as well. Or have sex in the band room. . . . or so I'm told. LOL

Back
Top Bottom