• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shell casing found at Beverly school.

My office building is about 1/2 mile from the high school. For what's it's worth, I did hear a loud "Bang" about an hour ago that caused my ears to perk up. Didn't really think much about it until now.

They have finals this week. Probably a good way to get the school locked-down if you'd rather not take your test today.

No cause for alarm, the shell was from a
Fabbri Over-Under , found next to an empty bottle of grey poupon.

NBC Boston is saying "ammo found at Beverly school", then go on to say "a shell casing was found". Any way they can sensationalize it they will.

Under Massachusetts law, a shell casing is considered ammunition, so they technically aren't lying.

Under Massachusetts law, a shell casing is considered ammunition, so they technically aren't lying.

maybe not technically, but they're still effing azzholes for twisting the minds of the ignorant. modern press sucks ass, sad to say. there's no honor or objectivity. hopefully folks are smart enough to figure it out, but I'm skeptical.

I’m surprised a criminal attorney hasn’t beat this definition yet for some thug client. It’s nothing but recyclable scrap metal once fired.

I’m with the two posters above reference this lie they perpetrate. The media and politicians are not are friends

Honestly, we could shut this entire state down with just the contents of a couple of the brass buckets at the range.

That, plus some umbrellas and light brites and a meteor might as well have hit the state.

Back
Top Bottom