sheepdoog warrior range

If you are into PRS type shooting it looks like they are doing a 5 match series with a championship at the end of the yr. They are not PRS series matches, but they look like fun.

I'm currently pondering the idea.

Im going to make a few of the matches that dont conflict with fclass matches.

I am going out for the day 1 june with a bunch of guys I was stationed with just to shoot.

Sheepdog Warrior - Sheepdog Warrior, Shooting Range, I can't say enough nice things about this facility, and it's owner Ed. 2 of my friends and I went out Wed morning, 3 and a half hour ride for us, went right to the range, shot for almost 2 hours, then stayed at the Reidlebauer Resort, nice place recommend that too, nice rooms and meals were included. Went to the range first thing Thursday morning and stayed to about 2pm. Can't wait to go back, hopefully in August. We have all previously shot 600 yard F-class before, and one of my friends had done 1000 yard competition. I was a little surprised after a short amount of time we were all nailing the 10" round plates at 1000 with all our different caliber rifles. If you get a chance check it out, they have several handgun ranges too. Hey Regnar I didn't know you were on this forum too lol, see you in Nashua.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom