• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

"She Equips Herself" classes

My club is seeing a large influx of female gun enthusiasts over the past 3 years , many of which are new and want to learn is a safe and un-intimidated (not male instructor) environment. We are supporting "A Girl and A Gun" . Education and training is positive power. Im glad to see women have training support options to arm and defend themselves.

Last edited:
Anyone ever get some private one on one lesson time with Stav? I think she offers gun training in Franklin MA

Met her at MFS, she assisted in two of the training classes I took at MFS. Very good shot provided clear instructions and training to the classes I was in. I haven't had her for a 1:1 or teacher but wouldn't hesitate to attend a class she was teaching.

Looking at her name, her husband is a local cop and SWAT.

I did a few advanced classes with him. He was solid. So I’d expect her to be as well.

I did a few advanced classes with him. He was solid. So I’d expect her to be as well.
Yeah. They're both pretty cool folks. I've taken classes from him. I've only socialized with her. I'd have no problem sending someone to either of their classes.

Some of her best videos is when he is there. Absolutely nothing at all against Stav. I think when you are sharing her videos to a lady in your life it is nice to show Stav and Mac as a team. It helps deliver the message that you and your lady/wife/daughter/niece could do the same; spend some time together at the range, in the backyard on a newfound shared interest and do it safely. [thumbsup] The ladies may like her solo videos, though.

Back
Top Bottom