She asked for it…so she got it

You wanted equal rights, and that is exactly what you got. The only way that could have ended better would have been if he held on to her hair hat while throwing her out and then tossed it out after her. [rofl2] f*** around and find out at its' finest.

Last edited:
I just can't get behind a guy hitting a woman but I'd be lying if I didn't laugh my ass off though 🤣🤣🤣

The Asian newscaster has never seen violence I'm guessing lol
Badge-carriers do it every day. I believe they refer to it as a "takedown" or "pain compliance"? But they have a badge and a police department to back them. Us "civilians" do so at our own risk (of arrest!) and expense (potentially devastating lawsuit)!

It is no longer socially acceptable to treat a woman any differently than a man. Feminism I think it's called... 🤔
I only hold doors open now for elderly women and pregnant mothers.

Want to be treated "equal"?
Swing for the fences. 💪 [rofl]

I taught myself that I would never hit a woman, unless she hit me first :)
I had a girlfriend way back who hit me once.
I told her she was very lucky my father taught me better or she would have been on the ground.

Holy shit did she blow up like a tick when I saw her a few years later at a wedding with her replacement with what’s now my wife.

I had a girlfriend way back who hit me once.
I told her she was very lucky my father taught me better or she would have been on the ground.

Holy shit did she blow up like a tick when I saw her a few years later at a wedding with her replacement with what’s now my wife.
I been hit 3 times by girlfriends, 2.5 times I'd say I deserved it, the one that really sticks out is when I came home at 4AM, slept for 2 hours and when I got up.for work I had my back to her getting clothes out of the bureau and WHACK right across my back with an empty plastic clothes basket, I was still drunk and 3/4 asleep, I was enraged so I grabbed her and WWF style slammed her on the bed and she bounced like 4 feet in the air, then I took said clothes basket and threw it out the window and went on my angry way.

I been hit 3 times by girlfriends, 2.5 times I'd say I deserved it, the one that really sticks out is when I came home at 4AM, slept for 2 hours and when I got up.for work I had my back to her getting clothes out of the bureau and WHACK right across my back with an empty plastic clothes basket, I was still drunk and 3/4 asleep, I was enraged so I grabbed her and WWF style slammed her on the bed and she bounced like 4 feet in the air, then I took said clothes basket and threw it out the window and went on my angry way.
Screen name checks out

Equal rights, and lefts.

That was my first thought. The Young Jerks. "We want everyone to be equal, unless you're looking at my body to be my sugar daddy. . . . and if any of my non-peniled brethren mouth off and lay hands on the wrong dude."

I'm surprised you didn't push her to the floor... put the clothes basket over her... sit on it... and incarcerate her until she earned release on "good behavior"...

A Dutch-oven or two would not have been unwarranted... 🤔

Back
Top Bottom