She asked for it…so she got it

If me being a large dude, walked up to a human twice my size, talked shit about his mother and instigated a physical confrontation, why would I expect any other result than me getting my ass kicked?

If a female human wants to play that game, she also gets to win that same prize.

Eta we can no longer assume gender, I saw two dudes fighting in that video. One was pretty shitty at it.

Because they think:

1. Everybody a bitch. They not do no nuffin.

2. She's a woman and they don't hit doze wimminz.

She was wrong on both counts.

Because they think:

1. Everybody a bitch. They not do no nuffin.

2. She's a woman and they don't hit doze wimminz.

She was wrong on both counts.

We are all humans right? They are trying to re-program everybody to not see race, color etc... You can't just pick and choose when to be a woman since we are ALL non-binary humans now!

You couldn't be more wrong lol

This phenomena transcends all races, religions and type of pizza they prefer.
Fact

I believe back in the 50's it was widly accepted to slap your wife across the face to make her "come to her senses", currently in the Middle East a woman is considered a prime target for physical abuse by a man if they feel like it, which is a far cry from stoning them to death if they don't cover their face in public or something Stupid

For those that think that this only happens to a specific ethnicity here is a bunch of white kids and everbodys 2a hero…Kyle Of Duty(😂) hitting a girl multiple times from behind. I stand by my convictions: the kid is an asswhole who looks for trouble and he found it in Kenosha and it almost cost him his life and freedom. Yes is it was ABSOLUTELY self defense and the country is a better place now that those idiots he shot cannot due anymore damage.

Edit - Damn😂😂😂 YouTube Kyle Rittenhouse hitting girl😂😂
View: https://youtu.be/jOO2x9xJoI4

Driver ended up being fired, sentenced to 3 days in jail and a $1,000 fine. Woman was found guilty of disorderly conduct and also sentenced to 3 days in jail with a $250 fine.

Driver ended up being fired, sentenced to 3 days in jail and a $1,000 fine. Woman was found guilty of disorderly conduct and also sentenced to 3 days in jail with a $250 fine.

Sux he lost his job over that trash

We are all humans right? They are trying to re-program everybody to not see race, color etc... You can't just pick and choose when to be a woman since we are ALL non-binary humans now!

Sure. But they like to sway between "we're all equal" and "you owe me something because we're not equal." You can't pick both. Either we hold the door and pay for dinner, pay you for hours you DON'T work to make things "equal", oh and you don't get socked in teh mouth for attacking me

OR

you do get socked in the mouth and you can pay for your own damned dinner and you ain't gettin paid for stuff you don't do.

It's a simple choice.

Yep. Big difference than being a combatant, and an abused woman. Abused women get compassion. Combatants get concussions... 🤔

The Brothers and Sisters just being themselves, don't talk shit if you're not prepared for a beat down.
The MBTA could use a few bus drivers like him [rockon]

It is no longer socially acceptable to treat a woman any differently than a man. Feminism I think it's called... 🤔
I only hold doors open now for elderly women and pregnant mothers.

Want to be treated "equal"?
Swing for the fences. 💪 [rofl]
But they want equality only on their terms.

Attachments

• tiger_uppercut__by_timberking_de0y6j8-fullview.jpg
    tiger_uppercut__by_timberking_de0y6j8-fullview.jpg
    236.4 KB · Views: 1
You couldn't be more wrong lol

This phenomena transcends all races, religions and type of pizza they prefer.

It can not be argued that one ethnicity, in particular, makes up the overwhelming majority... Just as they also make up the overwhelming majority of crime and gun violence. The statistics don't like. Nor do the facts care about your feelings. It's in their culture and it is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom