• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sharptons at it again

Why does every one hate on al Sharpton?

Just kidding! The guy is an idiot. The crowd with him are half the people who still watch msnbc.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

How come when hundreds of people follow Sharptongue it's newsworthy but when thousands of people gather at the Boston Common it's a yawn event?

I wonder if anyone had signs for Daniel Adkins, Jonathan Ables, or Christopher Cervini? Probably not. There's no white guilt to be cultivated when the victim was white and the SYG shooter was black.

meanwhile people of all colors are protecting themselves daily from criminals in detroit

Al and crew would like for you to stop helping yourselves

Yup, and they look like they're all missing a day of work.

[rofl].

Trying to ignite a fire but the people support SYG. Very similar to the sandy to DC bike ride, yawn. They were suppose to rally with sharpton in harlem a few days ago.

I actually offer sarcasm meter recalibration services. I will PM Derek to see if it's okay for me to advertise in a new thread.

An ignorant a**hole if there ever was one. A complete huckster and a fraud; should have been Obama's Campaign Manager.

Word.

-Proud to be dad every day, a licensed plumber most days, and wish I was a shoemaker on others.

I hate to use the word "They" in this but it's the only way to get the message across, until the day comes when they stop listening to this low life POS nothing will change, and IMHO they don't want change anyway, until every city in this country is ruined they won't be happy, like "Charlie Daniels" said, They're living by the law of the jungle, not the law of the land ...

Tim

Back
Top Bottom