Sharpton leaving if Trump wins

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love when people who could die of old age threaten to quit their jobs if a bigger prick than them shows up on the block. If a few more Dems did that, Trump would lock the nomination tomorrow.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Could he please pay the 4.5 million in back taxes he owes?

I've never owed more than a few hundred k at a time. And I was "HOLY SHIT" nervous about going to jail for it. I came up with it.

How the F*CK do you manage to owe 4.5 million and not shit your pants with the pressure they put on you?

M0ther****ers!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0

I've never owed more than a few hundred k at a time. And I was "HOLY SHIT" nervous about going to jail for it. I came up with it.

How the F*CK do you manage to owe 4.5 million and not shit your pants with the pressure they put on you?

M0ther****ers!
You've owed my mortgage worth in taxes before?

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
You've owed my mortgage worth in taxes before?

Yeah for about 3 weeks. I didn't poo for the whole 3 weeks.

The IRS is a bitch! No, mark that. The IRS is a bitch's worst nightmare of a bitch.

Which is what always makes me wonder how the Flock a guy like sharpton can get away with a 4.5 million dollar tax liability? Was it in one year? likely not. Fuggin guy is connected, and built that up over decades. Much like that douchebag NY congressman, Charles Rangel.

I am apparently not connected enough.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0

The IRS is a bitch! No, mark that. The IRS is a bitch's worst nightmare of a bitch.

Which is what always makes me wonder how the Flock a guy like sharpton can get away with a 4.5 million dollar tax liability? Was it in one year? likely not. Fuggin guy is connected, and built that up over decades. Much like that douchebag NY congressman, Charles Rangel.

I am apparently not connected enough.

I'm just more impressed that you make enough money to owe 100,000+ in taxes. Then pay it off in 3 weeks. I need to get into whatever business you're in.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm just more impressed that you make enough money to owe 100,000+ in taxes. Then pay it off in 3 weeks. I need to get into whatever business you're in.
In all fairness, it was over 2 years, and lots of stuff had to get liquidated.

I've learned my lesson. Never again!

Next time I do that, I'll get my ass connected to someone who will let me run up a 4.5 million dollar tax bill!

You got a 4.5 million dollar tax bill? You pocketed 9 million! Maybe more! JEEZEUM!

rudiewhitebwoy

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0

M0ther****ers!
If he's really leaving, let'em keep it. I'd even throw in an extra 5 million per Moonbat if he takes Nancy Pelosi, Dianne Feinstein, Chuck Schumer, Michael Moore, Harry Reid etc, etc, ad nauseum.

Last edited:

ToddDubya

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Sharptongue worked it out with his homebrizzle when they were having dinner at the White Hut.

0: "Al, I'm gonna need you to pay those back taxes"

Al: "Sure, as soon as the check from the Nigerian prince clears"

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

The IRS is a bitch! No, mark that. The IRS is a bitch's worst nightmare of a bitch..
People know the IRS is filled with incompetent boobs, but they don't *know* it.

I once got a letter from them telling me I failed to report $300,000 in income. My response was that the notional value of stock options is NOT income, the actual value of the options was $2,500, and as you ****sticks should know, this type of option grant is included in the W-2 for tax reporting purposes, why am I explaining your job to you dumbass?

JayMcB

NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
it's not as hard as you think. Sell a property that isn't your primary residence and have the IRS think you didn't buy another one right away, and they will come looking for you. you got some 'splainin to do.

it's also not hard to pay over 100k in taxes every year. My wife and I do. Which is why my blood boils when those fvcksticks tell me it isn't our fair share. mother****ers

Last edited:

Horrible

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0

M0ther****ers!
Seriously. The Fed govt resorts to extortion and murder to collect a few hundred thousands from some Ranchers out west, but doesn't call the non-Reverend on his $4.5M bill? WTF?!

Not only that, but they go and invite the degenerate to the WH?!!? Double WTF?!?

GaryO

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0

M0ther****ers!
See, you have the wrong friends. You need to be friends with President Race Baiter like Sharpton is.
Why wasn't Sharpton thrown in jail after the Brawley incident?
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...f-goods-from-tawana-brawley-to-primetime.html

Infinite Jester

Navy Veteran
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
People know the IRS is filled with incompetent boobs, but they don't *know* it. I once got a letter from them telling me I failed to report $300,000 in income. My response was that the notional value of stock options is NOT income, the actual value of the options was $2,500, and as you ****sticks should know, this type of option grant is included in the W-2 for tax reporting purposes, why am I explaining your job to you dumbass?
Try talking to them on the phone. I've had several go rounds with them over the last 10 years. It is a cavalcade of mental deficiency, and the higher up you go, the worse it gets.

I remember one time, I was trying to obtain some info on paying a tax bill in full. I was patient with the hour and a half on hold. Finally got a rep, but after 8000 questions about everything from my phone number in 1978 to my maternal grandmother's menstrual cycle, I finally just raised my voice a tick. "I'M TRYING TO PAY YOU PEOPLE!" She put me back on hold for 20 min. and I hung up in disgust.

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
can we do a group buy on one way plane tickets. I hear Somalia is nice this time of year...[wink]

Top Bottom