Sharing space for FFL 007 in Littleton MA

quinnjalan

NES Member
All, I'm interested in getting an FFL 007 and setting up shop at Jacks mill in Littleton MA. After a conversation with Jack I understand the mill is full, but he indicated that several 007 are already set up. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in sharing space. Please PM me if you have any interest or would like to help out in any way. Thanks in advance.

I think Jack has a list of people wanting a space. Did he say sharing was possible?

Jack said he has one person on the list. I mentioned sharing and he was not opposed to it. He actually said I should post here to see if anyone would be interested in sharing, The folks who's are currently renting in the mill are most likely members here and can PM me if interested. All l I need is a physical address, so a closet with a desk, chair and filing cabinet will do me! Cheers, Alan

There is a very large room that could be shared with multiple dealers and instructors. Classes on one side and dealer stuff on the other.

Too big for one or two people.

When I first moved to MA, I investigated locating my FFL at an established gun range and store with their own FFL. When I mentioned this to the Hartford ATF office, they got all agitated, told me it was illegal, and ordered me in a "command tone" to tell them the name of the dealer that had agreed to share space with me.

Am I correct to assume that they were incorrect?

Is the Boston field office ok with people sharing one space. I'm not talking about separate stalls in the mill. I'm talking about multiple people sharing a single stall or room.

Don

This wouldn't be sharing the same space. It would be walled off with a separate entrance. It would be a new space with its own address and would have nothing to do with anything on the other side of the wall.

Hypothetically I could split the room in half or in to three if someone could use a 11x7 space.

When I first moved to MA, I investigated locating my FFL at an established gun range and store with their own FFL. When I mentioned this to the Hartford ATF office, they got all agitated, told me it was illegal, and ordered me in a "command tone" to tell them the name of the dealer that had agreed to share space with me.

Am I correct to assume that they were incorrect?

Is the Boston field office ok with people sharing one space. I'm not talking about separate stalls in the mill. I'm talking about multiple people sharing a single stall or room.

Don

Like this: "Civilian! Provide the name of the Civilian dealer who agreed to share space, or you will taste my non-Civilian AUTHORITAY!"

Back
Top Bottom