Sharing my priceless moment

In a few months when you are bankrupt from paying for her new gun collection, suddenly her old shoe and handbag collection will be the least of your worries.

Nicely done.

Thanks.

Awesome! Me and Mrs Rossi often start our date nights at the Loeb range before heading out for dinner.

Great idea. I need more benadryl for the kids so they can fall asleep sooner.

Okay I'll bite. Does she have a hot sister? If yes, we will be glad to have pics of her.[smile]

That's awesome!

Congrats!!!

Thanks rich.

Well done. [cheers].
The family that shoots together .. ect.

We went this weekend and the Mrs. built snowmen at the 100 yard range and then proceeded to dismantle them with an AR.
Lord I love that woman, lol.

Yup. Sounds like family range day in the future. I will try to pay for her ticket to one of the NES shooting event.

In a few months when you are bankrupt from paying for her new gun collection, suddenly her old shoe and handbag collection will be the least of your worries.

I got a huge gun collection already. She need months to try out everyone of it. Shhhh.... I sell her authentic LV handbag collection @ ebay to pay for my gun collection. I replaced her LV handbag from my trusted vendor from NYC Chinatown. She can't tell the differences. [rofl]

[rofl]

I think there's about 12 camera's on that range,
go in one of the closets in the Cleaning/Viewing room.

Thanks for the tips. Will check it out on our next range session.

Great to hear Alfred, .300 blackout up next?

300 blackout is on the list.

That's awesome. I enjoy taking my wife to the range as well. No, I won't call Family Services on you for drugging the kids, that's just smart parenting.

Twelve replies and not one:

[pics]

NES win again. Here is a pic of her shooting 10/22. BEWARE, lots of pink.

817552D5-3E98-4079-8032-D8879C81CCF7_zpsn2urdmga.jpg

Okay I'll bite. Does she have a hot sister? If yes, we will be glad to have pics of her.[smile]

She is the youngest, so a few older sisters (married). Interested?

That's awesome. I enjoy taking my wife to the range as well. No, I won't call Family Services on you for drugging the kids, that's just smart parenting.

Thanks for not calling DSS. I only needed to use it this time. Next range time, it will be a family range time. [grin]

There are places in that range the cameras can't see. ;-)

I hope the secret spot is heated. The 2 restroom seems to be a bit cramped. The clean room is too dusty.

Back
Top Bottom