1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. NES Life memberships are now available, click here for details.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Sharia, Corruption & Jew-Hatred Come To The House

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Acujeff, Nov 8, 2018.

1. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

2. Shotgun Scully

Shotgun Scully

Thats two “M’s” and no “W’s”.
    Get it straight.
    SAMMICH

Talon3, n1oty and Palladin like this.
  3. Tallen

Tallen NES Member

Exactly what I said... the Jewish diaspora is supporting this, however the demographic they are supporting in this instance isn't going to reciprocate once they obtain a shred of power.

4. oldgunner

oldgunner

So brave, so progressive :)

5. pastera

pastera

Except Islam is not actually Abrahamic - that's a lie they push.
    They believe that both the Bible and Torah were lost to corruption and replaced the teachings of both with myths and stories contemporaneous with Muhammad.

kevin9 and Frizzle Fry like this.
  6. Shotgun Scully

Shotgun Scully

I am truly puzzled by Jewish liberals; always have been.

7. allen-1

allen-1 NES Member

So am I.
    But I'm puzzled by most liberals.

Or what passes for "liberals" these days.
    When I was a child, (before electricity and all that new-fangled indoor plumbing), "liberal" truly meant liberal. It DID mean tolerant. It did mean embracing a multitude of lifestyles. Peach, dope, music, sunsets and rainbows. The "conservatives" were the John Birch society. They were the "Far Right".

Liberals WERE pretty much the voice of reason. You had a FAR left, liberals, conservatives and FAR right. But the vast majority of "conservatives" were too far to the right.

That's not the state of affairs today at all. Fcking liberals are "progressives", screaming banshees.

Bad Orange Man is NOT a platform, not a plan.
    No Walls, No Borders isn't a plan for a nation.

And any Jewish person who thinks that disarming themselves in the belief that anyone else is responsible for their safety is an idiot. That's not just Jews, but we of all people should know better.

Any Jewish person who thinks that Islam has any more tolerance for Jews than they have for gays is an idiot. Islam has a goal of world domination, it's no secret - it's a goal. Jews supporting Islam strains my credulity as much as "liberated" American women supporting Islam - you WANT sharia law? Really?

Yeah, I don't understand liberals.

8. pastera

pastera

Islam is a cult of slavery - you are either a slave to Alla controlled by your Imam or, as a non-muslim, a slave to the Islamic state to subjugated.
    Anyone believing anything else is fooling themselves. These are not the JWs that come around and irritate you once or twice, their mission is to convert you to Islam or enslave you

9. calsdad

calsdad NES Member

Over in the Andrew Gillum intern thread - you posted a link to the organization that woman is involved in.

If you go thru the site - there's a specific section on "refugee resettlement" - and it specifically mentions Syria: Refugee Resettlement - NFTY ............ so yeah they DEFINITELY support the importation of Muslims.

In fact if you dig thru their documentation it starts to become somewhat clear WHY they support this stuff. My take on it is that - because of historical restrictions the US had on "refugees" from certain places (Germany and USSR are mentioned) - they feel they've got some sort of moral obligation to just remove ALL restrictions on immigration here. You factor in the Holocaust - and I think what is going on here is that many Jews feel like that if the US had just opened the gates to Jewish immigration before WW2, then maybe they could have all saved themselves. So they are trying to retroactively account for the "sins" of the past.

This doc pretty much spells it out: https://nfty.org/wp-content/uploads...d-Facts-About-Syrian-Refugee-Resettlement.pdf

======

Myth: We can’t resettle Syrian Muslims, even those who are fleeing ISIS in search of
    a safe place to live, because their religion/ideology/background is too different.
    Fact: Over the years, the United States has admitted millions of refugees who came from
    countries
    with governments that were ideologically opposed to the American way of life. These concerns
    certainly existed for Jewish refugees. In the 1930’s, the United States was wary that German Jews
    fleeing Hitler’s violence were too strongly affiliated
    with Germany. During the Soviet Jewry
    movement, the United States admitted hundreds of thousands of Jews from the Soviet Union despite
    concerns that the refugees would bring communism to the United States. Then as now, the refugees
    were not themselves terr
    orists or violent communist subversives. In fact, they were fleeing terror and
    tyranny.
    The U.S. has resettled many Muslim refugees over the years, including thousands from Iraq, Somalia,
    Afghanistan and Myanmar. In our experience, preserving their religio
    us traditions has not stopped
    them from integrating into American society. They join a proud community of American Muslims that
    includes U.S. service members, business leaders, famous comedians and two sitting members of
    congress.

======

You see shit like the stuff above is EXACTLY why there is a surge of "nationalism" in this country. I've seen quite a bit of recognition of this problem out there in internetland.

People are recognizing that the constant importation of more and more and more "refugees" and immigrants of ANY type - is simply destroying ANY possibility of having a
    country that resembles in any way, shape or form what the founders left us. Furthermore -the whole Muslim refugee thing is just horseshit. There is MULTIPLE Muslim
    dominant countries in the world where these people could escape to - THEY SIMPLY DO NOT HAVE TO COME HERE.

This is distinctly different that the situation faced by Jews before WW2 - and the fact that so many of these Jewish organizations continously and stridently argue for the importation
    of more Muslims without acknowledging that fact - does not go unrecognized - and just adds to the sentiment that maybe the people making up these Jewish organizations are actually
    just internal enemies of the Republic.

And if you then also factor in the FACT that so many of "these people" ( I'm including people like those in nfty.org, CAIR, this Muslim woman who just got elected, the Korean chick at the NY Times... etc)
    are now out there actively arguing that "white men should just die" - I've got to wonder why they're so surprised that there seems to be an increase in "nationalism" and "Nazis".

The fact is that these people simply refuse to live by the rules and laws and culture that was put in place by the people who founded and built this country. Instead
    they were allowed to come here - and pretty quickly turned around and started trying to destroy the place.

Boris likes this.
  10. new guy

new guy NES Member

How in the world did nationalism become a dirty word?

Aaron[MA] and Jason Flare like this.
  11. calsdad

calsdad NES Member

Correct me if I'm wrong - but didn't you mention in another thread that you were Jewish?

I'm only mentioning this because it's important in light of what is going on in this country right now - in that the left is driving all sorts of identity politics. They are FORCING people to group identify - and it seems to be
    driven by an attempt at grabbing power by aligning multiple different identity groups against the white man.

I'm going to say this - because I read it all over the internet: This is not going unrecognized by the "white man". So if you want to get all the white men to self identify - and then at some point COOPERATE - well then I think
    going down this road is a pretty good way to do it. The part that I think is REALLY stupid - is the fact that so many of these groups bitch and moan about "nationalism" and "Nazis" and then barely take a breath before they
    start screaming "Kill Whitey!!".

I've got to say , what I've been seeing evolve is an awful lot of "no shit we need white nationalism - look at all these screaming minorities who want to kill us - WTF ELSE ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO?" type of attitude.

So here's the thing. I understand that there are always different viewpoints *within any group*. However - it seems that when you start splitting people up into their "tribes" (blacks, jews, gays, women.... whatever) - there's
    an awful lot of pressure exerted from the tribe for EVERYBODY who might be a member - to conform. This phenomenon is pretty well known and acknowledged among blacks in particular - you can just look at some of the
    response to Kanye's visit to the White House for an example. All sorts of "Kanye is a sell out " , "Kanye is the orange man's little bitch puppet" - and stuff like that. There's also the fact that blacks in the past have voted something
    like 85-90% for the Democrats.

You had a very similar type of dynamic going on with the feminists during the Kavanaugh hearings. They were REALLY trying to push the dynamic that ALL women just should just fall in line with their political and social beliefs simply
    because they were women.

In fact I read an article the other day where white married women were being attacked because they were traitors to the cause.

In the Kavanaugh thread I made the comment that " If you wear the uniform - you get shot" once the war starts.

What I meant by that is: in a world of identity politics - where all of these groups claim the allegiance of whatever particular identity their group represents (We're the blacks and ALL the blacks are with us!!) - when the war starts
    - if you are a member of that group - you're going to get your ass shot by the members of whatever group is against you.

Being anti Hitler in Germany didn't really matter when the British and Americans started fire bombing the cities. Being a decorated veteran of WW1 and an officer in the Wehrmacht - didn't really do much to save you as a Jew from
    being thrown in the camps. In a world of identity warfare - your identity puts you into that group whether you want to be there or not.

What's the point here?

The point here is that if women don't want to be forced into the burhka at some point down the road - they had better start up some pretty serious internal fighting the ranks so that it's clearly recognized that not all women are lunatic
    feminists.

If Jews don't want to all get tarnished with the brush of the leftist communist Republic destroyers which seem to infest their ranks - then an internal war needs to get started - and quickly. Otherwise - you're all going to get thrown into
    the void TOGETHER.

The leftist driven identity politics in this country are pushing people into groups - I KNOW WHICH GROUP I AM IN. And if it turns into war I'll fight for my group - because at a certain point you have no choice.

There's no way I can sabotage the dynamics going on within these other groups - but MEMBERS OF THOSE GROUPS CAN - and they NEED TO.

12. calsdad

calsdad NES Member

It became a dirty word because of group identity politics and communism - which is a globalist ideology.

In Jewish circles "nationalism" also equals "Nazi".

In the current day and age in this country in particular - it's a code word for "destroy the Republic".

Which if you don't want to delve too deeply into the subject is pretty much all you need to understand.

mibro likes this.
  13. new guy

new guy NES Member

I meant it rhetorically. It’s just sad that such ridiculous notions - that nationalism is evil - are allowed to stand unchallenged.

mibro and Jason Flare like this.
  14. calsdad

calsdad NES Member

I wouldn't say the notion that nationalism is evil is not going unchallenged - it is. And groups who fear nationalism are furiously trying to beat back that challenge.

Because the fact is that many of them simply won't have a place here if "nationalism" wins.

I put the blame for that squarely on those groups by the way - because they could have come here and tried to become one with the place. Instead - they pretty quickly started acting out as
    what amounts to enemies of the Republic. Which sooner or later foments nationalism because the people who WANT that Republic recognized that they were being painted as the enemy - by
    those don't want any of that.

mibro likes this.
  15. mibro

mibro NES Member

What are you, some kind of Nazi? /SARC

Jason Flare likes this.
  16. new guy

new guy NES Member

It is being challenged I guess. As usual the problem comes back to the media.

Fritz the Cat likes this.
  17. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

WOW!!!![bow][bow][bow]

There are so many important things in you post which may be lost on people who have no experience with any civil war. But you have covered it all!

People are very much confused by "democracy". They believe that democracy is some kind of a magic bubble which surrounds them as they bounce from one stupid idea to another. People feel that their usual working life is boring and they are open to any new ideas which offer some kind of an exciting change. Thus individuals like to believe that they are unique and refuse to be part of any group. They also think, as media, books and movies told them, that their unique stand will be appreciated and recognized by their surroundings. In reality, carpet bombing does not differentiate and you have perfectly described it in your post.

Spanish Civil War is a perfect example of what you have described. On one side, we had Barcelona with the mixture of lunatics, communists, anarchists and "unique" styles, and on the other side there were people who were sick and tired of such a chaos. Spanish Civil War model is much closer to what we are experiencing today than our own Civil War was. Once the lunatics decide to launch destruction in the name of crazy ideas those groups will form very fast. People can only take talking and BS to certain point, but when lunatics start destruction of cathedrals (Spain), companies (France, Italy), groups form and civil war starts. Once the civil war is on the way, other forces will join in. Now they have an excuse to use chaos to their benefit and "carve the turkey". This is exactly what will happen to us soon. We may find out that state of Michigan is "suddenly" supported by Saudi coalition while the entire Northeast and Alaska is supported by Putin and his forces. The country becomes a playground for those who can afford it. This has happened in Spain, Russia, Yugoslavia and many other countries. And it will happen here.

Jason Flare and mibro like this.
  18. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

I have admired Americans! I learned from them and I STFUP because the only thing I knew was a communism. I knew nothing! There were thousands and thousands of Americans who have helped me and showed me what America is all about. I have followed them. I never wanted them to even know who I was and if they have asked I have told them that I want to forget where I was. What a great time!

But......! I have warned everyone who would listen that arming islamists, especially when they hate us, is a bad idea. Nobody paid any attention to me. I was hoping they will figure it our on their own because they are smarter than I was. I have also warned them that the Cold War did not end, it just changed, they did not listen and they scrapped all programs which were running for decades. I also warned them that the destruction of The United States is going to happen from the inside because nobody wants another war conflict and they have time to wait. I was hoping back then that there was some kind of a master plan I do not know about that will address all of these concerns I had as a stupid refugee. I was wrong!

Germany - when your daughter suddenly dons a niqab | DW | 09.11.2018

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
    mibro likes this.
  19. Dennis in MA

Dennis in MA NES Member

Oh geez. TWO of them??? I mean, if they get a 3rd, Sharia Law will be a done deal. Because everyone knows it takes only 3 fringe Reps to pass something into law.

20. mibro

mibro NES Member

First, a brilliant comment in total. Will be too gritty and hard to digest for many but all true nevertheless.

My Israeli friend said to me a couple of years ago he feared the USA going full Nazi - and I laughed. I still think it's a remote possibility but maybe not completely impossible. The Democrat Party has pretty much morphed into an anti-white male party and not much else. What are they expecting to happen exactly?

21. mibro

mibro NES Member

Yup, it's only the outhouse that's on fire. No big deal, we're quite safe in here, I'm sure the fire will go out by itself.

22. Tallen

Tallen NES Member

Once the fire spreads to the house... oh well, nothing to be done about it now. At least I'm not racist.

Jason Flare, 10thSFFD and mibro like this.
  23. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

Gentlemen, have you noticed something? Bunch of refugees and legal aliens worrying here about "natives".....What a great irony!

24. mibro

mibro NES Member

Maybe. It's more like "really want to be Americans" versus "really want to dispossess evil Americans."

shiprec13 and 10thSFFD like this.
  25. new guy

new guy NES Member

Sorry, we natives are too busy worrying about suppressing our privilege and not giving anybody any reason to think that we might potentially be politically incorrect in some facet of our lives. Thank you for understanding! And for diversifying and culturally enriching our country, which shouldn't really be a country and should really belong to global humanity!

Tallen and 10thSFFD like this.
  26. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

Well done! I am not impressed but Somalis do appreciate it a lot! [wave]

View: https://youtu.be/-zsLsIjt7Eg

"There are countries like Turkey and Canada which do not have an economy like we do, but they do much more for refugees than we do!"

View: https://youtu.be/FI7zKHpaSOw

When she talks about organizations she is working with she means CAIR:
    Ilhan Omar Fundraises With CAIR In Southern California - Alpha News
    A Question for Democrats

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
    Jason Flare likes this.
  27. allen-1

allen-1 NES Member

I'm Jewish.
    My mother escaped the Holocaust as a child; she was born in Viena and fled.
    Some of my family did not escape; some survived, some didn't.

My father was born in the United States, and could trace his linage back for generations.
    I have ancestors in his family tree that fought on both sides of the Civil War.
    I'm an American.

28. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

In the meantime:
    More Migrants From Far-Flung Lands Crossing US-Mexico Border
    On May 20, he crossed into San Ysidro, south of San Diego.

"I said, `I came, I came. I'm from Africa. I want help,"' he said.

He is going to stay with a brother in Philadelphia while he pursues his asylum request.
    53JfQWps.jpg

29. calsdad

calsdad NES Member

I understand what you're saying - but there appears to be a pretty sizeable contingent of erstwhile "Americans" - who simply do not care that you identify that way.

Before the 90's there were plenty of people who identified as Yugoslavians, once the shooting started - that shit didn't matter any more.

Like I already said in the earlier post: Prior to say the mid-30's there were plenty of Jews in Germany who proudly identified as Germans, served in the military - and had roots there going back generations.

Once people started being gathered up - it didn't matter much. If you were an officer who served with distinction in the Wehrmacht during WW1, you might have friends who would smuggle you and your family out of the country. Or maybe you'd get forgotten about - at first. But as things got worse - none of that shit mattered.

My ancestors in this country go all the way back before there even was a country.

But yet the "country" is now full of "Americans" who think I should be dead.

Like I said - identity politics sets an entirely new set of rules.

The ONLY way I can see that this whole thing gets defused - is if people within those groups act as fifth columnists to destroy the self identification of those groups and force a turn back towards identifying as Americans first.

That means blacks have to fight blacks, and women have to fight women, and Jews have to fight Jews - and Muslims have to fight Muslims (a dynamic that is quite conspicuously missing BTW).

Otherwise - if we go all civil war against the white man, well then the white man is going to be FORCED to do what he's always done.

I'll leave this quote here from James Mattis to drive the point home:

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f*** with me, I’ll kill you all.”

10thSFFD and Tallen like this.
  30. calsdad

calsdad NES Member

There's apparently a very big difference between "really want to be Americans" - and " really want to BE an American"

There's a big difference IMHO between saying "country of citizenship - United States of America" - and actually being an American.

As I saw somebody pointing out on another forum the other day - when they started asking whether any of the tens of millions of people who have come into this country over the last 30 years or so - really know anything about the Plains Indians, the early settlements in New England, actual American culture (before it turned into a shit soup of SJW nonsense) - and more importantly - do they really even give a shit.

This country has largely turned into a corporate enterprise dedicated to generating tax dollars to fund the government.

Which is yet another reason why people are pissed off - and talking about "nationalism" They're getting sick and tired of funding an enterprise that doesn't really even benefit them any more, but is rather just a burden.

10thSFFD and mibro like this.