• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shady sellers on eBay...and the general misinformed

It doesn't even have a manufacturer listed on it, anyone that bids on that auction is an idiot, regardless of whether or not they know they're not getting the whole thing. [rofl]

-Mike

Ebay sucks, I've got burned in the past on two fake items. A Daniel Defense Omega Rail and a Lifeproof Iphone case. Screw Ebay, never again!

smitty

At this point I'm sure most people don't care who it's made by...I can understand wanting it now and not caring about the quality...personally I plan to wait until prices and availability returns to some form of normalcy...unless my current bolt carrier somehow fails before that point...for now I'll just swap it between rifles.

Ebay can be good when you find reputable people. I have sold and selling many items and have always told the truth regarding items. It's the dirtbags that try to scam you that ruin it, but those are the same ones that will try to scam you to your face to.

I put up my extra BCG on ebay and they took it down due to it being a part of an "assault weapon". Bidding had it up to around 200 early on. :(

Listed on gunbroker now but I doubt I will get full retard prices that ebay is showing.

eBay has an amazing protection plan for the Buyer. If the Buyer is unhappy, they will get a refund. If the Buyer is happy, who are we to question ? Plenty of people have money to burn; they might as well burn it on eBay.

eBay has an amazing protection plan for the Buyer. If the Buyer is unhappy, they will get a refund. If the Buyer is happy, who are we to question ? Plenty of people have money to burn; they might as well burn it on eBay.

Bought a car stereo. It broke within a week. Tried to open a claim, was told to try working it out with the seller first... the seller says they'll send me a new unit, but they need a deposit. Fine. Next unit catches on fire in my dash board as soon as power is on. BUT They managed to stretch the issue for 30 days... so when I went to open a claim I was told "too bad, so sad" Should have opened a claim sooner.... Even though I tried to......... Ebay blows.

I've dealt with many a$$ bags on there. I've had people try to rip me off my receiving their item then call there credit card companies and say they were fraudulent charges. I've had over 150 sales on there but rarely use it anymore.

Sent from my Galaxy S 3 in an antis office just to feel rebellious

Ebay sucks, I've got burned in the past on two fake items. A Daniel Defense Omega Rail and a Lifeproof phone case. Screw Ebay, never again!

smitty

you could get your money back just call ebay report the seller ,they try to burn me 2 *times when I got the items I called ebay and told them 20 minutes later had the money back and they were kicked off

Bought a car stereo. It broke within a week. Tried to open a claim, was told to try working it out with the seller first... the seller says they'll send me a new unit, but they need a deposit. Fine. Next unit catches on fire in my dash board as soon as power is on. BUT They managed to stretch the issue for 30 days... so when I went to open a claim I was told "too bad, so sad" Should have opened a claim sooner.... Even though I tried to......... Ebay blows.
Why did you send a deposit ? eBay does not require that. You learned a lesson.

- - - Updated - - -

I've dealt with many a$$ bags on there. I've had people try to rip me off my receiving their item then call there credit card companies and say they were fraudulent charges. I've had over 150 sales on there but rarely use it anymore.

Sent from my Galaxy S 3 in an antis office just to feel rebellious
Yes, the Seller has much to fear. The Buyer is always protected.

that's why I never open a claim I just call them straight up,I bought some beats headset and I ended up getting a big rock instead and yes that sucked lol so I called them and told them I'm not hanging up to I get my money and I got it,also if you do it through papal they could get you your money back also

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom