SF woman Tweets CA Gov video of her being attacked

Roland Deschain

NES Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Bleeding heart meet reality. The police were definitely right there for her... It's amazing that even when confronted with the reality of living in real world, she runs bleating to the government (which sucks at protecting individuals) to make more government to continue sucking at protecting individuals. Hey... at least they can fail on a grander scale!

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I bet if a guy came upon the attack and turned the table and beat the crap out of the crazy attacker, he would go to jail.

The democrats love victims. Without victims they have no rhetoric to get them voted into office.

Additionally, she should take a self defense class. As she was approaching the door he gained a wide stance to leverage himself against her to prevent her from getting to the door. A good kick in the twig and two berries at that point would have dropped him like a bad habit.

amm5061

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Additionally, she should take a self defense class. As she was approaching the door he gained a wide stance to leverage himself against her to prevent her from getting to the door. A good kick in the twig and two berries at that point would have dropped him like a bad habit.
"Neck and a groin, neck and a groin, neck and a groin. No matter how big the f***er is, they've always got a neck and a groin."

GaryO

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
"Neck and a groin, neck and a groin, neck and a groin. No matter how big the f***er is, they've always got a neck and a groin."
When my daughter was an RA in college they had to have a monthly meeting and it had to have a theme, I suggested self defense and she contacted the local pd, they would send a trainer over and pay for pizza. They stressed a pencil to the groin would take the fight out of the bg.

Uzi2

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I bet if a guy came upon the attack and turned the table and beat the crap out of the crazy attacker, he would go to jail.

The democrats love victims. Without victims they have no rhetoric to get them voted into office.

I was thinking the very same thing as I watched the video, she missed a couple of great opportunities to drop the guy or at least change his mind real quick about what he was doing. People lose focus when ambushed, mainly because they have little to no sense of vigilance to begin with.......and it shows quickly.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I was thinking the very same thing as I watched the video, she missed a couple of great opportunities to drop the guy or at least change his mind real quick about what he was doing. People lose focus when ambushed, mainly because they have little to no sense of vigilance to begin with.......and it shows quickly.
Yes, with a little self defense training, situation awareness and threat assessment she could have put a serious beat down on the guy. I was watching his legs looking for an opportunity to take out his knee. That is painful...lol. But the old groin smash will usually slow a guy down a bit...lol

And ladies, if you are going to do this as a self defense move or even just for fun then be sure to do it right....

hminsky

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
This is the same city where an illegal immigrant used a stolen gun to shoot a girl in the back in broad daylight, and he was
not convicted for any kind of assault or homicide. Something very wrong is going on there.

amm5061

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is the same city where an illegal immigrant used a stolen gun to shoot a girl in the back in broad daylight, and he was
not convicted for any kind of assault or homicide. Something very wrong is going on there.
Never mind the homeless people shitting in the streets.

Top Bottom