SF Board of Supes designates NRA terrorists, FL Mayor Pens Epic Letter To SF Supes post 50

If I wasn't already an NRA member ID join today just by virtue of the fact that an absolute shithole like Suck Francisco is against them.
I've never been more proud to be a member.

They are all taking advantage of the NRA due to it's weakened credibility (thank you, Wayne) in the media.
There was a time when it was respected as a viable organization. I'm getting a little sick of the daily emails asking for support, special offers, programs, etc. There's no real way to give them feedback that Wayne has to go and a more aggressive, civil rights approach needs to be taken. He's killing it and they know it.

Seriously, could a suit be filed against them? Maybe on the East coast so it would cost them more? Does it have to be the NRA itself, they call out member specifically "any individual or member". Imagine groups of members filing suits in every state in the country. The legal fees alone would have the SF taxpayers saying WTF.

Crazy eyes
That headshot reminds me of Clare Werbeloff,
except that Clare just has an active sense of humor
and no respect for the MSM.

If I wasn't already an NRA member ID join today just by virtue of the fact that an absolute shithole like Suck Francisco is against them.
I've never been more proud to be a member.
Has the NRA put SF up to it to boost new memberships?

Wish I could find her home address, I would buy here a membership just so she can get the NRA news letter. Maybe her office........hmm.......
Wouldn't she have to pledge that she's not a member of any organization which has as any part of its program the attempt to overthrow the government of the United States by force or violence; and that she would fulfill the obligations of good citizenship?

NFW would the NRA admit some from the SF Board of Supervisors?

So, let me get this straight...

NRA: 0 actual deaths attributed to the organization.
Planned Parenthood: 324,000 abortions (deaths) of American children in 2014 alone.

Yep, I know who the "Domestic Terrorists" are...

NRA sues San Francisco over terrorist declaration

The National Rifle Association has sued San Francisco where city officials recently declared the gun-rights lobby a terrorist organization.

The NRA says in its lawsuit that the city is infringing on its free speech rights and is seeking to blacklist anyone associated with it.

The lawsuit was filed Monday afternoon in U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California.

Last week, the San Francisco Board of Supervisors passed a resolution calling the NRA a “domestic terrorist organization.”

The resolution followed some recent high-profile shootings, including one in Gilroy, California, where a gunman entered a festival with an AK-style long gun, killing three people and injuring 17 before killing himself.

Personally I think they should have waited until the veto option had passed. As it is, all they need to do is veto the resolution.

I had this come up at lunch today. I had missed the article entirely and was asked what I thought " now that NRA is classified as a terrorist organization by San Fransisco. ?"

I asked them calmly to remind me of exactly how many mass shootings were committed by NRA members and compare it to the number of shooters who were registered Democrats.

Personally I think they should have waited until the veto option had passed. As it is, all they need to do is veto the resolution.
funny-pictures-cats-want-squirrel.jpg

PSGWSP - just ask NYC.

f***ing Holocost.
The lead item on today's Hate Mail Monday (video link may decay Tuesday afternoon?):

Grace:
Now, I want to start with a voicemail, because it's really; I want to get it over with; it's really hateful. Taylor, I think you know which one I mean; it's the last one I played, and I believe it's number 35.
Caller:
Heyyy, what's up; you <bleep> string bean <bleep><bleep> used to weigh 500 pounds; you ignorant <bleep>. No brain. Yeeeah. Wad. What a dumb<bleep>. That's you. <bleep>. Ha ha haaaaa, what's up Wad, Howie Wad?

Ummm; the Senate's gonna belong to us; the House we're gonna keep....
Howie:
...Us?...
Caller:
...and you <bleeps> are all done. Republican conservative <bleep><bleep> will never be in power again; nev-er, you ignorant <bleep>. Because you're all a bunch of dumb <bleep>.

Oh you're against abortion? Well you take all them kids and raise them, then, you ignorant <bleep>. You take them and raise them. <Bleep>. <Click>
Howie:
"All them kids"...was that from 2015? They said Republicans were done in 2015, didn't they; four years ago?
Grace:
Yes, indeed; that was a fresh message, though.​

Slightly southern (or at least rural) accent.
But absolutely from a Friend of the Poor and Downtrodden.

Mayor Pens Epic Letter To SF Supervisors Over NRA "Terrorist" Label

Supervisors in San Francisco are already facing a new lawsuit over a resolution labelling the NRA a “domestic terrorist organization” and ordering city offices to cut ties with any contractor that has any connection or involvement with the NRA. Now we’re seeing insult added to injury in the form of a letter from the mayor of Vero Beach, Florida to the supervisors in San Francisco.

Mayor Val Zudans channeled his inner Kurt Schlichter when decided to let the supervisors know what he thought of their resolution.

VeroBeach1.jpg

It really sings, doesn’t it? I love the “your most recent action stinks like the steaming excrement on your streets” line. Pure poetry.

The letter goes on to describe the 2nd Amendment as “the shortest, most direct amendment of our Bill of Rights.” and says the NRA “defends liberty and protects law-abiding citizens from terror and coercion.” Zudans notes that by labeling the NRA as a terrorist organization, the supervisors are also calling millions of Americans domestic terrorists. For some strange reason, the mayor of Vero Beach really doesn’t like being called a terrorist.

verobeach3.jpg

The man’s got a way with words. I’m sure the defenders of the San Francisco supervisors will feign outrage over Mayor Zudans calling the city a “garbage pile” and for throwing the “terrorist” designation back in the face of the supervisors, but if the supervisors are going to cheapen that word by claiming the millions of members of the NRA are terrorists, then it’s hard to argue that Zudans is over the top in his rhetoric by calling supervisors terrorists for the problems on the poop and needle-strewn streets of San Francisco.

The whole “let’s call the NRA terrorists” thing started as a hashtag months ago on Twitter but was picked up by Moms Demand Action leader and San Francisco Supervisor Catherine Stefani, who sponsored the resolution naming the gun rights organization a domestic terror group. It’s one thing to send out a garbage tweet, but it’s another thing entirely to push a garbage resolution in your official capacity as supervisor. In their zeal to de-normalize gun owners, anti-gun activists are increasingly willing to de-humanize them as well.

Will San Francisco supervisors respond to Mayor Zudans letter? It might be tough for publicity hounds like Stefani to ignore the smackdown from Zudans. Perhaps Stefani and her allies will fire back with a letter of their own mocking Vero Beach for losing the Dodgers spring training games to Glendale, Arizona. Who knows? Maybe they can pass a resolution banning him from the city. That does seem to be the favorite way for San Francisco politicians to deal with things they don’t like. Well, that and calling them terrorists.

I'm really sick of people using 'god given' and constitutional in the same breath. God did not give us the constitution! I think half of the people using this phrase think the 10 commandments and the constitution are the same thing!

I'm really sick of people using 'god given' and constitutional in the same breath. God did not give us the constitution! I think half of the people using this phrase think the 10 commandments and the constitution are the same thing!

I've always interpreted "God-given Constitutional" as stating two separate phenomena.
1) God gave me rights by virtue of being human.
2) The Constitution specifically "enumerates"/names/recognizes those rights.

Therefore, they are my rights whether or not the gov recognizes them; denying your God-given Constitutional rights denies your humanity. That gives you the license (arguably even the responsibility) to civil disobedience if some authority tries to deny them.

Back
Top Bottom