Votes: 66 54.1%
  • No

Votes: 56 45.9%

• Total voters

JayMcB

NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
We live in the post-Clinton era, and the standard has been set.

For better or for worse.
It's worse. Way worse.

I mean, it his productivity improved after, maybe it should be encouraged! Same goes for naps, which have shown to increase productivity.
It's reproductivity the guy needs to be worried about.

sbi

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Back in the 80's I worked as a consultant at a high tech place that shall remain nameless. Most of the secretaries were smokin hot and seemed to have a thing for engineers. Let's just say that I was happy that the copy room had a lock on the door!
Show-off :p

... the poor secretary got canned on the spot
Banged and canned... :D

Rating - 100%
8   0   0

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Why is this even a question? Lol ... unless you're a prostitute or something, there shouldn't be any sex on the job or at work.
If I was the guy's boss I'd be more pissed about his lack of discretion/cleanup/etc which is likely what caused most of this to begin with. I mean it was after hours and nobody was there, someone has to be a 110% idiot to screw that up. [rofl] I would say something like "So, how do you exist at home, without burning your own house down every day?"

-Mike

xjma99

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I say can him for two reasons; leaving a condom, and using a condom.

Back when I was single I banged a few chicks at the old office because it was like 2 minutes from a cool bar we used to hang out at and I lived 50 minutes away. Small private company. Got caught once, was high-fived for it. Not a co-worker. No condoms used, no evidence left behind.

Dadstoys

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
ZFG other than the condom thing.
Clean up after yourself.
No one I know left this world grateful they didn't get laid when they had the chance.
Repressed people are the most miserable bastards in the world to be around.

Fixxah

NES Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Does it count if you were at the shop and a high school flame dropped by occasionally for some and there were no cameras and nobody else was around. This was just out of high school.

SpaceCritter

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My first thought on seeing this threat is still active was, "This thread is still active??"

My second: This being 2019 America, I wonder how the corporate decision-making changes around these particulars depending on the "intersectional" categories with which the participants happen to identify.

Varmint

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
An example of taking needless risk is Elon Musk tweeting financially material information (“considering taking Tesla private...funding secured...”) without having those tweets reviewed by a PR/legal team before sending. That risk has cost him and his company millions.
He'd be in jail if he were a Martha Stewart. When you're a celebrity, the laws don't apply.

Varmint

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
i have been in big industry since the late '70's. Without an exception, EVERY HR department i worked with over the years had been EXTREMELY politically correct. There IS no leniency if the perp is a MALE, and the supposed victim a FEMALE.

I actually used this to my advantage once. Had a female design engineer. She was every bit as good as the other male engineers i had, but she was paid a good 25% less than the males. It was one of those companies where a 3% raise was considered "a good raise". So i was not going to be able to bring her up to parity. But at her performance review time....i pointed out the salary disparity, and my opinion that her training and performance was at the same level as her male counterparts. She got a 15% raise that year. Someone in HR was on a mission after my review! :)
You gotta play the game!

new guy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
My first thought on seeing this threat is still active was, "This thread is still active??"

My second: This being 2019 America, I wonder how the corporate decision-making changes around these particulars depending on the "intersectional" categories with which the participants happen to identify.
Far more inclined to go with a form of punishment that couldn’t be quantified as damages.

beaker

NES Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I would fire him, and her if they were both employees. If he can't make a good decision about this, how can he make good decisions about his work.

Top Bottom