Votes: 66 54.1%
  • No

Votes: 56 45.9%

• Total voters

Shark_Cage

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
If he is above you and you have proof, you own him.

If he works for you, good bye.

I was told a story that after a Christmas party at a company on the north shore, some employees were leaving and saw the president of said company railing his administrative assistant over his desk in the corner office, on the ground floor, by the front door.

He got canned.

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
weird stuff happens.
had this employee...lived about 2 1/2 hours away. We caught him sleeping under his desk in the office. It was a four cubical pod, and his desk was in the back, so walking by in the corridor...you would not notice him there. I was not sure what the heck to do, so i just pretended to be jimmy the dunce about it.

same company, they caught a VP doing his secretary in his office one day. He was being groomed for CEO, but did not make it after that. the poor secretary got canned on the spot

meh

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Pretty sure this generally gets you fired. And I don't think it's personal or judgmental, really. It's just immediate cause and effect, a corporate law of nature: to this action there is a certain reaction, i.e. getting caught having sex in the office gets you fired. It just does. Now me, personally, I'd rather just roll my eyes and move on unless I was already wanting an excuse to get rid of him. It says something about him, though, so hopefully recklessness like that is somehow useful to the business in legitimate contexts. I can hardly imagine, but it could be.

mwalsh9152

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Our driver was fired 2 weeks ago for accidentally sending a meme implying the recipient had a small dick to one of our techs with the same name as his friend.

Guy went running to HR and they scanned him on the spot.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
So, you got caught having sex in the office? [smile]

‐-------------
Someone like this guy, either makes a lot of stupid calls at work or is one of those dudes that is so full of himself and thinks he is so great that he makes bad calls.

This could be the perfect opportunity to get rid of him.

Or, if he is a good worker but you dont want to promote him and want him to quit, just promote someone above him and make sure his career is stalled.
No I really want him gone but hes entwined with the owner and my office is a joke.

Hetzer

NES Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
If we fired everyone who had sex at work or rubbed one out in the bathroom, we’d have ruined too many lives to count, but this idiot used someone else’s office and then left a used rubber behind. Can’t do that. Reprimand him and take away his building key at the least.

Odd though that there’s an office camera. No office I’ve worked in has had one.

bfm

NES Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Agree with firing. Not so much for the sex as for the rest of the stupidity. With all the cameras there are in every office these days, if he is dumb enough to walk around the floor like that and leave evidence, he is just not someone I would trust with any decisions.

Scott7980

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
we were building a house in Brockton and a we were watching a girl get yelled at by a guy. we were joking around it was her pimp telling her to go to work. five minutes later she is there saying "hi guys". we sent her on her way, boss shows up and we tell him about it and his answer was "where is she ill buy you all a round"

Woodsy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
So we caught one of our directors having sex at the office. Saturday afternoon

He left a condom on a co workers desk, we went back reviewed the tapes caught them going into the office him coming out without pants on shortly (too quickly) after. And putting pants on. He locked himself out of his office thats how the condom got left

Aside from his excuse nothing happened lol.

Nothing happened from a punishment perspective.

I personally think he should be fired and so does most of the rest of us.

What does nes say?

Edit not hot either. Not bad but not hot.

Consentual and can't tell if its another employee or not.
Fired and upload the video to NES

Roadglide

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would let the person go. Not because they had sex but because my experience has been these types of situations end up complicating and distracting people from the job. All kinds of funky fallout as a result. Never good.

Thirwell1216

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Condom on desk...Biohazard. Who knows where that dirty dog has been. Seriously, these days a termination is in order because if this ever went sideways and a he said/she said type of situation came up with this, the company would have some splainin to do.

DarthRevan

Instructor
NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Our driver was fired 2 weeks ago for accidentally sending a meme implying the recipient had a small dick to one of our techs with the same name as his friend.

Guy went running to HR and they scanned him on the spot.
I purposely never send anything remotely taboo over work channels. The amount of emails I get meant for other people with my first name is absurd.

Top Bottom