• Yes

Votes: 66 54.1%
  • No

Votes: 56 45.9%

• Total voters
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
So we caught one of our directors having sex at the office. Saturday afternoon

He left a condom on a co workers desk, we went back reviewed the tapes caught them going into the office him coming out without pants on shortly (too quickly) after. And putting pants on. He locked himself out of his office thats how the condom got left

Aside from his excuse nothing happened lol.

Nothing happened from a punishment perspective.

I personally think he should be fired and so does most of the rest of us.

What does nes say?

Edit not hot either. Not bad but not hot.

Consentual and can't tell if its another employee or not.

Last edited:

Buck F

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0

He left a condom on a co workers desk, we went back reviewed the tapes caught them going into the office him coming out without pants on shortly (too quickly) after. And putting pants on.

What does nes say?
Perhaps for being stupid enough to leave a condom on a co workers desk... have you checked the tapes prior to the incident? Perhaps it wasn’t an isolated incident. If you’re looking to get rid of him it wouldn’t hurt to have as much ammo as possible. In general, this would be a firing offense at most companies.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Perhaps for being stupid enough to leave a condom on a co workers desk... have you checked the tapes prior to the incident? Perhaps it wasn’t an isolated incident. If you’re looking to get rid of him it wouldn’t hurt to have as much ammo as possible. In general, this would be a firing offense at most companies.
Lmfao no, because the desk the condom was left on was my desk up until about a week and a half ago. I'm scared of the answer.

M1911

NES Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Was this co-worker the "partner" or someone completely unrelated?
Wouldn't make any difference to my judgment. Sex at the office is grossly inappropriate and opens the company up to huge possible sexual harassment liability.

If you want to have sex with a co-worker, go to a hotel and get a room. And it damn well better be someone who doesn't report to you.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Wouldn't make any difference to my judgment. Sex at the office is grossly inappropriate and opens the company up to huge possible sexual harassment liability.

If you want to have sex with a co-worker, go to a hotel and get a room. And it damn well better be someone who doesn't report to you.
Oh, I'd fire him either way. I'm just curious if there's a third coworker who is really disgusted and REALLY pissed off!

Boris

Son of Kalashnikov
NES Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Back in the 80's I worked as a consultant at a high tech place that shall remain nameless. Most of the secretaries were smokin hot and seemed to have a thing for engineers. Let's just say that I was happy that the copy room had a lock on the door!
GTFO! ... may be if engineers made a whole lot more back then, not today cubicle slaves.

I did enjoy working downtown in the financial district, good show, makes working easier and harder.

LuvDog

NES Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
At a minimum they should be put on a performance plan and it noted in their records.

Was the other person a subordinate?

67ray

NES Member
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Why nameless come on out with it

Back in the 80's I worked as a consultant at a high tech place that shall remain nameless. Most of the secretaries were smokin hot and seemed to have a thing for engineers. Let's just say that I was happy that the copy room had a lock on the door!

Broccoli Iglesias

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0

He left a condom on a co workers desk, we went back reviewed the tapes caught them going into the office him coming out without pants on shortly (too quickly) after. And putting pants on. He locked himself out of his office thats how the condom got left

What does nes say?

Edit not hot either. Not bad but not hot.

Consentual and can't tell if its another employee or not.
So, you got caught having sex in the office? [smile]

‐-------------
Someone like this guy, either makes a lot of stupid calls at work or is one of those dudes that is so full of himself and thinks he is so great that he makes bad calls.

This could be the perfect opportunity to get rid of him.

Or, if he is a good worker but you dont want to promote him and want him to quit, just promote someone above him and make sure his career is stalled.

Top Bottom